Sa pangalawang taon ko sa mundo ng K-Drama at K-Movie, medyo madami naman nadagdag sa watched list ko at may mga Variety Show na din.
- 10 – 2018 Korean Dramas
- 29 – Old K-dramas (2008-2017)
- 4 – 2018 Korean Movies
- 8 – Old K-movies (2004-2016)
- 2 – TV Show/Reality Show (Busted! Season 1 & Celebrity Bromance Season 3)
- 49 Episodes of On-Going Variety Show (Master in the House)
- 14 Episodes of different Variety Show
Thanks 2018 for the wonderful Korean dramas, movies and variety show that I’ve got to enjoy and I had a lot of fun memories watching my favorites Korean Actors/Actresses.
FANGIRL CLANG’S TOP FAVORITES (in no particular order): (Heto yung mga ilang dramang napanuod ko nung 2018 na nagbigay sakin ng napakadaming FEELS. Mga dramang para sa akin ay 9/10 – 10/10 ang rating.)
RATING – 10/10
- MOON EMBRACING THE SUN (2012) – It was a mix of everything. It has great drama, touching romance, some suspense and action, politics, and humorous moments. And it gets more and more exciting as the story unfolded.
- SHINING INHERITANCE (2009) – I’d have to count this as one of my favorites now. It is one of those compelling, addictive dramas. I lost a lot of sleep over this one, just couldn’t stop watching.
RATING – 9.5/10
- I’M NOT A ROBOT (2017) – It was a simple, yet beautiful drama that made me smile a lot. Yoo Seung-ho’s expressive acting was one of the best thing about this show.
RATING – 9.0/10
- A MOMENT TO REMEMBER (2004) – A Moment to Remember would give you a rollercoaster of emotions. It’s a classic movie that touches your heart very deep inside.
- ARE YOU HUMAN TOO? (2018) – I absolutely loved this drama from beginning to end. Mind-blowing plot twists, shocking cliffhangers and perfect acting skills of Seo Kang Joon.
- IT’S OKAY THAT’S LOVE (2014) – It’s not just about love, this drama is about overcoming your own fears and problems with the help of people who understand you and are having their own personal problems, too. It’s Okay, That’s Love is a worthy sixteen-hour long ride.
- MOTHER (2018) – This drama is heartbreaking and beautiful in its own way.
- MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO (2010) – 16 hrs of fun filled entertainment with fair amount of tears flowing too and you will not get bored watching this drama.
- ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (2018) – Do you remember your first love? Do you believe that love is all about timing? On Your Wedding Day is a ‘well-made’ heartbreaking story.
- SEONDAL: THE MAN WHO SELLS THE RIVER (2016) – With the twist and swindling at its best, Seondal is an absolute film to watch. This was a delightful movie full of a smiling Yoo Seung Ho.
- SUITS (2018) – A nice story, interesting plot, great cast, heartwarming romance and strong bromance – this is the best way to describe the drama.
- THE EMPEROR: OWNER OF THE MASK (2017) – This is a typical Joseon setting drama with a series of twisted events, heavy drama, unrequited love and awesome battle scenes.
- THE INNOCENT MAN (2012) – An amazing melodrama about revenge and love that will keep you off your seat and warm your heart at the same time.
- THE SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES (2018) – Every single episode of this drama is engaging from the very beginning to the last moment. I love Seo In Guk character, from his first judgmental side eye and confident and slightly dangerous smirk, I knew I was hooked.
2018 K-DRAMA LIST
- BLACK (2017)
- MOON EMBRACING THE SUN (2012)
- BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST LIFE (2017)
- REMEMBER: WAR OF THE SON (2015)
- THE MASTER’S SUN (2013)
- I’M NOT A ROBOT (2017)
- GU FAMILY BOOK (2013)
- FIGHT FOR MY WAY (2017)
- ILJIMAE (2008)
- INTROVERTED BOSS (2017)
- DOCTORS (2016)
- A KOREAN ODYSSEY (2017)
- THE BRIDE OF HABAEK (2017)
- MOTHER (2018)
- YOU WHO CAME FROM THE STARS (2013)
- CIRCLE (2017)
- 7 FIRST KISSES (2016)
- TWO WEEKS (2013)
- I HEAR YOUR VOICE (2013)
- SUITS (2018)
- GO BACK COUPLE (2017)
- MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO (2010)
- MY MISTER (2018)
- THE EMPEROR: OWNER OF THE MASK (2017)
- THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE (2015)
- THE INNOCENT MAN (2012)
- WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING (2017)
- WHAT’S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM (2018)
- THE KING 2 HEARTS (2012)
- IT’S OKAY THAT’S LOVE (2014)
- EULACHACHA WAIKIKI (2018)
- ARE YOU HUMAN TOO? (2018)
- YOU’RE ALL SURROUNDED (2014)
- ABOUT TIME (2018)
- MR. SUNSHINE (2018)
- THIRTY BUT SEVENTEEN (2018)
- SHINING INHERITANCE (2009)
- THE SCHOLAR WHO WALKS THE NIGHT (2015)
- THE SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES (2018)
- SEONDAL: THE MAN WHO SELLS THE RIVER (2016)
- MISS GRANNY (2014)
- MY ANNOYING BROTHER (2016)
- SECRETLY, GREATLY (2013)
- CHEESE IN THE TRAP (2018)
- SCANDAL MAKERS (2008)
- BE WITH YOU (2018)
- THE PRINCESS AND THE MATCHMAKER (2018)
- TWENTY (2015)
- LOVE FORECAST (2015)
- ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (2018)
- A MOMENT TO REMEMBER (2004)
TV SHOW/VARIETY SHOW/REALITY SHOW
- BUSTED! (2018)
- CELEBRITY BROMANCE (2016) – Season 3
- MASTER IN THE HOUSE – Episodes 1 – 49
- 2 DAYS & 1 NIGHT – Season 3 – Episodes 154-155
- RUNNING MAN – Episode 314
- KNOWING BROTHERS – Episode 124 / 150-151
- MOM’S DIARY: MY UGLY DUCKLING – Episodes 102-103
- 2 DAYS & 1 NIGHT – Season 1 – Episodes 35-40
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO CHECK : K-drama Summary List (2017)