Our next con should always be the biggest and the best. – Kim Seon-Dal
Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River Synopsis : A movie from the ancient novel of satire and humor about Kim Seon Dal who sold off the River Daedong. Kim Seon Dal is a genius swindler, possessing an alluring appearance and boldness. He works with Bo Won, Female Buddhist Yoon, and Gyeon. The swindler team is famous nationwide. The team decides to steal tobacco which is the most expensive traded product. For their plan, they have to deceive the most powerful man Sung Dae Ryeon. (Source : MyDramaList)
- Yoo Seung-ho as Kim In Hong / Kim Seon-Dal
- Ko Chang-seok as Bo-Won
- Ra Mi-ran as Female Buddhist Yoon
- Kim Min-seok as Gyeon-I
- Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River also known as Kim Seon-dal, is a South Korean movie based on an ancient novel of satire and humor about Kim Seon-dal who sold off the Taedong River.
- The filming began in June 5, 2015 and finished September 30, 2015.
- Release Date: Jul 6, 2016
- The story was quite simple but very enjoyable.
- This was such a good, fun and interesting movie. The action was fast paced and I never got bored.
- This movie has funny, serious, sad moment and bring its share of emotion.
- The main characters are very cool.
- Yoo Seung Ho once again showed an excellent job for his versatility. He is definitely more than just a handsome face.
- I love the swindler tactics.
- Yoo Seung Ho is great as always. I loved his cos-playing antics and the way he thoroughly enjoyed the con and the chase.
- I loved every minute of this movie. If you are looking for another film to watch, I recommend this.
My Rating – 9/10
What do you think about Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River? Share your feels!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :
- Yoo Seung Ho’s Drama – I’m Not a Robot (2017)