If growing up means giving up on your dreams, then I’ll give up on growing up. – Ko Dong-Man
Fight For My Way Synopsis : The story is about underdogs with big dreams and third-rate specs struggling to survive, and craving for success with a career they’re underqualified for. A long time friendship is blossoming into romance between two immature friends Ko Dong-man (Park Seo-joon) and Choi Ae-ra (Kim Ji-won) whose childish dynamic hasn’t changed despite reaching adulthood. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Park Seo-joon as Ko Dong-man
- Kim Ji-won as Choi Ae-ra
- Ahn Jae-hong as Kim Joo-man
- Song Ha-yoon as Baek Seol-hee
- Also known as Third-Rate My Way
- Genre : Workplace / Slice of Life / Romance
- It premiered on May 22, 2017 on KBS2.
- No. of episodes : 16
- The series was the slot leader during its entire run and topped TV popularity index for 3 consecutive weeks. It was praised for its realistic plot and great performance.
- This is a show about the Quarter Life Crisis. It’s about living in reality, while still looking toward your dreams.
- Fight for My Way is one of those dramas that bring out real life in a way you fall in love with it.
- I fell in love with the characters in this drama because they are so relatable. The whole ensemble works very well together.
- The chemistry of the The Crazy Fantastic Four is awesome! Friendship Goal.
- Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won make such adorable leads. Ae Ra and Dong Man have great chemistry and you can’t help but love them together.
- The OST is really good! My Favorite : Good Morning by Kassy
- If you like sweet romance and friendship I bet you’ll love this.
- Fight For My Way was a good watch.
My Rating: 8/10
What do you think about Fight For My Way? Share your feels!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :