Fight For My Way (2017)
If growing up means giving up on your dreams, then I’ll give up on growing up. – Ko Dong-Man
Fight For My Way Synopsis : The story is about underdogs with big dreams and third-rate specs struggling to survive, and craving for success with a career they’re underqualified for. A long time friendship is blossoming into romance between two immature friends Ko Dong-man (Park Seo-joon) and Choi Ae-ra (Kim Ji-won) whose childish dynamic hasn’t changed despite reaching adulthood. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Park Seo-joon as Ko Dong-man
- Kim Ji-won as Choi Ae-ra
- Ahn Jae-hong as Kim Joo-man
- Song Ha-yoon as Baek Seol-hee
- Also known as Third-Rate My Way
- Genre : Workplace / Slice of Life / Romance
- It premiered on May 22, 2017 on KBS2.
- No. of episodes : 16
- The series was the slot leader during its entire run and topped TV popularity index for 3 consecutive weeks. It was praised for its realistic plot and great performance.
- This is a show about the Quarter Life Crisis. It’s about living in reality, while still looking toward your dreams.
- Fight for My Way is one of those dramas that bring out real life in a way you fall in love with it.
- I fell in love with the characters in this drama because they are so relatable. The whole ensemble works very well together.
- The chemistry of the The Crazy Fantastic Four is awesome! Friendship Goal.
- Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won make such adorable leads. Ae Ra and Dong Man have great chemistry and you can’t help but love them together.
- The OST is really good! My Favorite : Good Morning by Kassy
- If you like sweet romance and friendship I bet you’ll love this.
- Fight For My Way was a good watch.
My Rating: 8/10
What do you think about Fight For My Way? Share your feels!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :
- Romance Drama – Hospital Ship (2017)
- Park Seo Joon’s Movie – Midnight Runners (2017)
This is only 1 of the Kdramas that i have watched and finished lol! I love this because it is based on MMA and it is also very funny lol
I’ve seen a lot of clips on Facebook about this drama and that urged me to finally watch it. Swak na swak si Kim Ji-Won at Park Seo Joon kainis ang cute cute nilang dalawa! 😀 May mga scenes lang na nabobored ako i don’t know why but this is a good watch! Same rating as yours rin ako 8/10 ♡♡♡
Ang cute nila pag na-aegyo sila. 😊