You cannot take back the words spoken, you take responsibility of them. – Crown Prince Lee Yeong
- Title: Love in the Moonlight
- Episodes: 18
- Aired: August 22, 2016 until October 18, 2016
- Original Network: KBS2
- Also known as: Moonlight Drawn by Clouds
- Genre: Historical / Coming-of-age / Romantic-comedy
- Written by: Im Ye Jin and Kim Min Jung (Who Are You:School 2015)
- Directed by: Baek Sang Hoon (Descendants of the Sun), Kim Seong Yoon (Who Are You:School 2015)
- Main Cast: Park Bo-gum, Kim Yoo-jung, Jinyoung, Chae Soo-bin, Kwak Dong-yeon
- Synopsis: Hong Ra On disguises herself as a man and counsels men on dating. Due to a love letter she wrote for a client, she meets Crown Prince Hyo Myeong. Ra On is unaware that he is the Crown Prince and Hyo Myeong is unaware that Ra On is a woman. The Crown Prince becomes interested in Ra On. His eunuchs become aware of this and attempt to get Ra On to become one of them. (Source: MyDramalist)
- There is a balance between your heart fluttering moments of pure fluff, moments that will make you laugh and the absolutely heart-wrenching moments.
- Love in the Moonlight is a feel good series where you can laugh and cry at the same time.
- The general performance of the whole cast was exemplary.
- Park Bo Gum’s presentation of the crown prince Lee Young was all in all praise worthy. He was charming, and he can tell so many things with only the eyes.
- Kwak Dong Yeon really captured my attention as Byung Yeon, the Guard that stole everyone’s hearts. The only character that made me actually cry.
- I love the “Bromance” of Lee Yeong and Byung-yeon.
- I like the chemistry of the main leads, they are exceedingly cute together. There is a “Kilig Factor” for me.
- This drama has a very good collection of OST. My faves : Moonlight Drawn by Clouds by Gummy / My Person by Park Bo Gum
- If you’re in the mood for a sweet love story that makes you happy, lighthearted and hopeful in the end and your a lovers of historical romantic dramas, I recommend you watch this drama.
My Rating: 8/10 (I became a K-drama fanatic because of this series.)
Have you watched Love in the Moonlight? Share your ‘feels’!