Once time has passed, the reason we can say that those were happy times, is the memory of someone’s warm hand that reached out to us when we fell. – Lee Eun-bi
Who Are You: School 2015 Synopsis: Sekang High School is the most prestigious private high school in Seoul’s Gangnam District, and Go Eun Byul is the most popular girl there. Meanwhile, her identical twin Lee Eun Bi is living in an orphanage and is being bullied at school. Then one day, Eun Byul mysteriously disappears. Soon after, Eun Bi loses her memories and is mistaken as being Eun Byul. Eun Bi then starts living her life as Eun Byul. (Source: MyDramaList)
- Kim So-hyun as Lee Eun-bi (Go Eun-bi) / Go Eun-byul
- Nam Joo-hyuk as Han Yi-an
- Yook Sung-jae as Gong Tae-kwang
- Genre: Teen / Mystery
- It aired on KBS2 from April 27 to June 16, 2015 for 16 episodes.
- It is the sixth installment of KBS’s School series which premiered in 1999.
- The drama received 6.3% average audience share during its run. However, it was well-received overseas and established a strong following among young viewers worldwide and led to increased recognition for its cast.
The story wasn’t that unique yet it was still a nice drama to watch.
All of the actors did a good job. They all acted their part very convincingly, and some even, very cutely.
Kim So Hyun is really good and I love how she plays two characters with such talent.
Jo soo hyang: you can just tell how good at acting she is since everybody hates her in this drama.
My favorite character is Gong Tae-kwang. Yook Sung-jae acting was so good and convincing. #SecondLeadSyndrome
I personally found more chemistry between Kim So-hyun and Yook Sung-jae.
The music is good. My faves : Reset by Tiger JK feat. Jinsil / I’ll Listen To What You Have To Say by Yoon Mi-rae.
Must watch series!
My Overall Rating – 8.5/10 (The plot was very captivating I admit. All in all, Who Are You: School 2015 was adorable and I certainly don’t regret watching.)
INSPIRING K-DRAMA QUOTES FROM WHO ARE YOU: SCHOOL 2015
- If your heart wishes to take one step back, mine will take one step forward. – Han Yi An
- It’s only playing if both parties are having fun. – Lee Eun Bi
- One day, when you finally realize your mistake, but there’s no one in the world left to accept that apology, how terrifying would that be? – Lee Eun Bi
- If you don’t pull out the thorn, the wound will eventually get worse and worse. – Go Eun Byul
- Just because it happened in the past, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. – Jang Soo In
Have you watched Who Are You: School 2015? Share your ‘feels’!