Inspirational Quotes About Prayer
In this post you will find a lot of motivating and inspiring quotes about prayer. Be Inspired and Encouraged!
- Do not face the day, until you have faced God in prayer.
- The most peaceful thing is saying a prayer right before you sleep.
- God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say them.
- A true friend strengthens you with prayer, blesses you with words, and encourages you with hope.
- God is the best listener, you don’t need to shout, nor cry out loud. Because he hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart.
- One little prayer can change one huge situation.
- Do your best to help one person today in some small way. By becoming the answer to someone’s prayer, we often find the answers to our own.
- The things you take for granted someone else is praying for.
- Prayer is when you talk to God, meditation is when you listen to God.
- Prayer: the most effective medicine against trials and the most valuable gift to someone who is nice.
- Much prayer, much power. Little prayer, little power. No prayer, no power.
- God only gives three answers to prayer: 1. ‘Yes!’ 2. ‘Not yet.’ 3. ‘I have something better in mind.’
- Faith is knowing that God will direct you and will help you. It requires patience, and prayer daily.
- Prayer changes more than things, it changes YOU.
- When you can’t put your prayers into words, God hears your heart.
- Sometimes, all it takes is one prayer to change everything.
- Prayer is just a conversation between you & God. Don’t be afraid to talk to him. Don’t worry about what you will say. Just speak your heart.
- Prayer is a weapon that gives you power over the circumstance, and takes power away from the devil. Prayer changes things.
- A beautiful life does not just happen, it is built daily by prayer, hard work, sacrifice, and love.
- Don’t think of the things you didn’t get after praying. Think of the countless blessings God gave you without asking.
- The power of prayer will never leave you even in the darkest of times. It is the greatest weapon known to man, a freedom no one can take away.
- Our prayers have no expiration date. You never know when, where, or how God will answer.
- If you only pray when you’re in trouble, you’re in trouble.
- When life is rough pray, when life is great pray.
- God is never too busy to answer our prayers.
- If the only prayer you ever say in your whole life is ‘thank you,’ that would suffice.
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ : THE POWER OF PRAYER
Share this post with others who need to experience the power of prayer in their life! Let me know your favorite quotes about prayer in the comments below.
These are inspiring messages and I thank you for reminding those to me. I sometimes start my day listening to bible audio reading. But what is regular for me is praying before going to sleep and until I sleep, I hold on to my holy rosary. 🙂
Prayer and devotion every day is the key, especially that we are facing a pandemic where everyone’s sanity and health were totally affected. Pray lang nang pray, God is never too busy to answer our prayers. Ka-Faith lang.