One Spring Night (2019)
He’s living his life with only me to look up to, so I couldn’t crumble. The same goes for Jung-in. She’s putting her entire faith in me, so I’ll protect her no matter what. – Yoo Ji-ho
- Title: One Spring Night
- Episodes: 32 (35 mins)
- Aired: May 22, 2019 – Jul 11, 2019
- Original Network: MBC
- Genre: Romance / Drama
- Notes: The lead female role was first offered to Son Ye-jin, who starred with Jung Hae-in in the 2018 hit television series Something in the Rain, but she declined.
- Written by: Kim Eun (Something in the Rain)
- Directed by: Ahn Pan Seok (Something in the Rain)
- Main Cast: Jung Hae-in (Something in the Rain), Han Ji-min (The Light in Your Eyes) and Kim Jun-han (Time)
- Synopsis: “One Spring Night” is about two characters named Lee Jung In (played by Han Ji Min) and Yoo Ji Ho (Jung Hae In), a librarian and pharmacist respectively, who are on the search for love and are faced with a sudden wave of emotions in the midst of thus far calm, unassuming lives. (Source : Soompi)
- This drama is not about cheating but about people falling out of love and finding someone you can cherish.
- There is something with One Spring Night that I can’t explain. There are some boring and slow episodes but still I can’t skip or drop this drama, maybe because of Jung Hae In’s charm?
- I loved the cast, the acting, the romance and the chemistry of the main leads.
- The soft spoken yet so tough Ji Ho suits Hae In perfectly. His expressions are much louder than his dialogues!
- The soundtrack was really captivating and used in the right moments. My faves : Rachael Yamagata’s No Direction, Is It You and We Could Still be Happy by
- Overall it’s a good melodrama.
My Rating – 8.0/10 (This drama is simple, beautiful and satisfying.)
Have you watched One Spring Night? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!