Medyo madami nadagdag ngayon sa watched list ko dahil sa pandemic. Madaming oras na manuod dahil nasa bahay lang ako since March. Yung andaming magagandang 2020 k-dramas, kaya naman yung plan-to-watch list ko humaba na naman. Madami din nabawas sa pending k-dramas ko, yung antagal na nasa list ko at sa wakas, napanuod ko na din. Naging busy naman yung favorite actor ako sa mga Variety Show kaya naman ilang show din niya ang pinanuod ko. Mas madami pa sana ang mga ito kung di lang ako tinamad manuod nitong last quarter.
- 21 – 2020 K-dramas
- 30 – Old K-dramas (2007-2019)
- 3 – Old K-movies (2001 / 2019)
- 6 – TV Show/Reality Show
- 52 Episodes of On-going Variety Show (Master in the House)
- 5 Episodes of different Variety Show
Iniisip ko kung kelan kaya ako hihinto sa panunuod ng k-drama? Ngayong 2021 na kaya? Feeling ko hindi pa din at mas magiging busy pa ako sa panunuod dahil may mga bagong drama akong aabangan na bida ang mga paborito kong artista.
Salamat 2020 sa mga magagandang dramang napanuod ko. Ready na din ako sa mga pasabog drama ngayong 2021.
FANGIRL CLANG TOP FAVORITES: (in no particular order): (Heto yung mga ilang dramang napanuod ko nung 2020 na nagbigay sakin ng napakadaming FEELS. Mga dramang para sa akin ay 9/10 – 10/10 ang rating.)
RATING – 10/10
- Jung Hae In’s Travel Log (2019) – Hae In is so adorable. He looks so nerdy and cute with his glasses on. I’m sure you will fall for his charm, if you will watch this show.
- Coffee Prince (2007) – This is one of the best drama I’ve seen. Second time to watched this but same feels, ADDICTING! It’s just that type of drama where you wouldn’t mind watching it from beginning to the end again.
- Twogether (2020) – If you need something to cheer you up, watch this. It will put a smile on your face! Highly recommended! Season 2, please!
- Fated to Love You (2014) – This is a must see for rom-com fans. The series is absolutely wonderful. I hope you will also enjoy this drama as I did.
- Hometown Flex (2020) – The chemistry between the guests and hosts are great, you get some very hilarious and fun conversations.
RATING – 9.5/10
- Crash Landing on You (2019) – This drama was just addictive. Every episode leaves you wanting for more.
RATING – 9.0/10
- Dr. Romantic 2 (2020) – It’s a good drama with great cast! Here’s hoping for a season 3 with maybe the cast from season 1 and 2.
- Itaewon Class (2020) – It was an emotional ride. Give this show a chance to prove that it deserves the hype.
- Hi Bye, Mama! (2020) – I never thought I’d fall in love with all the characters. Their acting was amazing and you won’t be able to hate any character.
- Misaeng: Incomplete Life (2014) – There is no epic romance, no suspense, no action, no melodrama, yet this drama blew my mind.
- Rooftop Prince (2012) – All fairness to this drama, once you start watching it, you can’t stop. I loved every moment watching this drama.
- Another Miss Oh (2016) – The story is simple but engaging, and I think it was worth it from beginning to end.
- It’s Okay to Not Be Okay (2020) – I loved everything from start to finish. They deserve all the praises in the world. It’s definitely binge worthy and a full of feeling ride that you don’t want to miss.
- Splash Splash Love (2015) – The drama is enjoyable every single minute and the romance is so worth watching!
- Empress Ki (2013) – Empress Ki is a very compelling and powerful historical drama. The plot is so well-paced that you won’t feel like stopping even for a moment and won’t feel like skipping a single scene either.
- Flower of Evil (2020) – I swooned, cried, laughed, was frustrated, excited, anxious and I even got goosebumps while watching this drama.
2020 K-DRAMA LIST
- THE CROWNED CLOWN (2019)
- CRASH LANDING ON YOU (2019)
- WHAT HAPPENS TO MY FAMILY? (2014)
- DR. ROMANTIC 2 (2020)
- MY HOLO LOVE (2020)
- THE TALE OF NOKDU (2019)
- KINGDOM SEASON 2 (2020)
- SOMETHING IN THE RAIN (2018)
- ITAEWON CLASS (2020)
- WHEN THE CAMELLIA BLOOMS (2019)
- COFFEE PRINCE (2007)
- THE FIERY PRIEST (2019)
- HIGH SCHOOL KING OF SAVVY (2014)
- WHEN THE WEATHER IS FINE (2020)
- HI BYE, MAMA! (2020)
- MISAENG: INCOMPLETE LIFE (2014)
- MEOW, THE SECRET BOY (2020)
- MEMORIST (2020)
- ROOFTOP PRINCE (2012)
- WATCHER (2019)
- WHO ARE YOU: SCHOOL 2015 (2015)
- A PIECE OF YOUR MIND (2020)
- THE WORLD OF THE MARRIED (2020)
- CUNNING SINGLE LADY (2014)
- THE HEIRS (2013)
- HOSPITAL PLAYLIST (2020)
- THE PRODUCERS (2015)
- SIGNAL (2016)
- THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH (2020)
- THE KING’S FACE (2014)
- MYSTIC POP-UP BAR (2020)
- ANOTHER MISS OH (2016)
- JUST BETWEEN LOVERS (2016)
- FATED TO LOVE YOU (2014)
- IT’S OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY (2020)
- GOOD DOCTOR (2013)
- EXTRACURRICULAR (2020)
- AGE OF YOUTH (2016)
- STRANGER (2017)
- SPLASH SPLASH LOVE (2015)
- EMPRESS KI (2013)
- FLOWER OF EVIL (2020)
- THE BEAUTY INSIDE (2018)
- REPLY 1994 (2013)
- ZOMBIE DETECTIVE (2020)
- FIND ME IN YOUR MEMORY (2020)
- SUSPICIOUS PARTNER (2017)
- START-UP (2020)
- 18 AGAIN (2020)
- THE SECRET LIFE OF MY SECRETARY (2019)
- TALE OF THE NINE-TAILED (2020)
- PARASITE (2019)
- MY SASSY GIRL (2001)
- TUNE IN FOR LOVE (2019)
TV SHOW/VARIETY SHOW/REALITY SHOW
- JUNG HAE IN’S WALK-CUMENTARY (2019)
- TWOGETHER (2020)
- HOMETOWN FLEX (2020)
- FRIDAY JOY PACKAGE (2020) – Lee Seung Gi’s Episode only
- MY EAR’S CANDY (2017) – Lee Joon Gi & Park Min Young’s Episode
- MY DEAR YOUTH – COFFEE PRINCE (2020)
- MASTER IN THE HOUSE Episode 100-151
- RUNNING MAN – Episode 184, 120-121,
- YOO HEE YEOL’S SKETCHBOOK – Episode 521
- IU’S PALETTE – Episode 3
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO CHECK : K-drama Summary List (2019)