To make the people around me happy, I have to be happy first. So being selfish isn’t necessarily a bad thing. If it’s too hard, just think about your own happiness. – Nam Ju-ri
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay Synopsis : The drama tells the story of Moon Gang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun), a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who does not have time for love, and Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and has never known love. After meeting each other, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds. As the story progresses, the truth behind their intertwining pasts that has been haunting them is also revealed. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Kim Soo-hyun as Moon Gang-tae
- Seo Ye-ji as Ko Moon-young
- Oh Jung-se as Moon Sang-tae
- Park Gyu-young as Nam Ju-ri
- Genre : Romance / Drama
- The series tells an unusual romance story between two people who end up healing each other’s emotional and psychological wounds.
- It aired on tvN every Saturday and Sunday from June 20 to August 9, 2020 for 16 episodes.
- The series is available worldwide on Netflix.
- It’s Okay to Not Be Okay was an amazing journey. One of a kind drama with great cast, great acting, great story and most important thing satisfying ending.
- You will fall in love with the two main leads. A couple with great chemistry. They are now one of my favorite k-drama couple.
- The main casts and the supporting actors showed us stellar acting performances.
- I’m amazed with Oh Jung Se’s performance. He is so effective as Moon Sang Tae. A total show-stealer.
- Seo Ye Ji is phenomenal as Moon Young. I cannot think of anyone who can do this role as perfect as her. I have to also mention that the fashion of Seo Yeji’s character is beautiful because she manages to pull off literally every outfit she wears.
- Kim Soo Hyun chose the perfect drama for his comeback. He was simply perfect as the selfless Moon Gang Tae. He is charming and could convey so many emotions in his eyes. As expected, he did an amazing job in this series.
- Loved everything from start to finish. They deserve all the praises in the world. It’s definitely binge worthy and a full of feeling ride that you don’t want to miss.
My Rating – 9/10
Have you watched It’s Okay To Not Be Okay? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :