Nothing makes sense in the first place. Neither Han Se-gye’s situation nor Han Se-gye herself. Even if I understand the situation, understanding the person would be a different matter. – Do-jae
The Beauty Inside Synopsis : About the love story of Han Se-gye (Seo Hyun-jin) who is an A-list actress. She is known as a troublemaker and the object of many rumors. Her life is a mystery, but, in reality, she suffers from an unusual phenomenon. At a certain point every month, her appearance changes to a different person. Seo Do-jae (Lee Min-ki) who is an executive director of an airline company, seems perfect. He is attractive and intelligent but he actually suffers from prosopagnosia. The two eventually fall in love. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Seo Hyun-jin as Han Se-gye
- Lee Min-ki as Seo Do-jae
- Lee Da-hee as Kang Sa-ra
- Ahn Jae-hyun as Ryu Eun-ho
- Genre : Fantasy / Melodrama / Romance
- Based on the 2015 film of the same name.
- It aired on JTBC from October 1 to November 20, 2018 for 16 episodes.
- I liked the movie version of this drama, that’s why I decided to watch this.
- I loved how the two main characters completed each other.
- My favorite part of the series were : the friendship between Se Gye and her two best friends, the bromance between Do-jae and his secretary and the romance between the second lead couple.
- Seo Hyun Jin acting was good but, I preferred her in Another Miss Oh.
- The only problem I had with Lee Min Ki’s character is that he was so expressionless.
- Lee Da Hee looks so pretty here
- I enjoyed watching Ahn Jae Hyun’s smile and his chubby face.
- The music was good.
- This drama is good to watch if you want something light and not too heavy on the heart.
My Rating – 8.0/10
Have you watched The Beauty Inside? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :