I don’t care about your looks. I know it’s you. I love the Kim Woo-jin inside, right here. I am sorry for taking so long. – Yi Soo
What would you do if you woke up with a new face every day? Woo Jin, a man who designs furniture for a living, is used to this. An elderly man, a little boy, a chubby woman, a foreigner, Woo Jin has grown accustomed to his super-natural “situation.” The only people that know of his illness are his mother and his best friend, Sang Baek. One day, he meets Yi Soo, a girl who works for a furniture store and instantly falls in love with her. Since his physical identity changes frequently, he continues to visit her daily, acting as a customer that she has never seen before. Woo Jin finally musters up the courage to talk to her and ask her out on a date. The perfect date passes by and Woo Jin, knowing that his face will change once he falls asleep, attempts to stay awake for as long as he can. He meets Yi Soo for three consecutive days and Yi Soo also falls in love with him. However, Woo Jin can no longer fight sleep. He passes out and wakes up with a new face. Will Woo Jin tell Yi Soo about his condition? What will Yi Soo think? (Source : MyDramalist)
- The Beauty Inside is a 2015 South Korean romantic comedy film based on the 2012 American social film The Beauty Inside, about a man who wakes up every day in a different body.
- Release date : August 20, 2015
- I finally watched this and I don’t regret it! Crazy Concept (in a good way) with a perfect title!
- The Beauty Inside is a very nice movie, very enjoyable and a little heartbreaking.
- It was amazing and was super cool to see so many talents rolled into one movie.
- Seo Kang Joon’s appearance was so short. 😅
- Han Hyo Joo did a good job with her character and so were all the actors who did Woo Jin.
My Rating – 8.5/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ : ALWAYS (2011)
What do you think about The Beauty Inside? Share your ‘feels’!
P.S. Not all the photos are mine. Credits to the owners.