I see you… I hear you… I love you…
Having closed himself away from the world, former boxer Cheol Min starts a new part-time job as a parking lot attendant. One night, He is sitting in the tiny pay booth in the parking lot and staring at the small television when a young woman, Jung Hwa, walks into the tollbooth. She offers something to Cheol-min and sits next to him. Cheol-min realizes the woman is blind and she is confusing him for the parking attendant who worked there previously. Their lives change forever from this point. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Always is a 2011 South Korean drama film directed by Song Il-gon.
- It is about a romance between an ex-boxer who has closed his heart to the world and a telemarketer who remains spirited despite slowly going blind.
- It was released in theaters on October 20, 2011. In South Korea, the film had a total of 1,027,614 admissions nationwide.
- This is a romantic movie with a touch of melo for those that cherish a well done heart-wrenching love story.
- There is something beautiful and emotional about the Korean movie, Always.
- The movie will make you smile and cry.
- Great acting from Han Hyo Joo and So Ji Sub. Their acting brilliance made this love story so believable.
- Han Hyo Joo as Jung Hwa is simply superb.
- So Ji Sub knows how to act and delivers a stunning performance.
- The scenes between the main leads are filled with sweetness, sizzling chemistry, humor and heart.
- If you want something simple, slightly tear-jerking, enjoyable then watch this.
My Rating – 8.5/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ : On Your Wedding Day (2018)
What do you think about Always? Let me know your thoughts in the comment below!
P.S. Not all the photos are mine. Credits to the owners.