“Even if he’s cold towards me, even if he says things I don’t like… it was nice just being with him.” – Ha Ni
- Title: Playful Kiss
- Episodes: 16
- Aired: Sep 1, 2010 – Oct 21, 2010
- Original Network: MBC
- Also known as: Mischievous Kiss / Naughty Kiss
- Genre: Romance / Comedy
- Written by: Go Eun-nim
- Directed by: Hwang In-roi and Kim Do-hyung (Goong)
- Main Cast: Jung So-min (Bad Guy) and Kim Hyun-joong (Boys Over Flowers)
- Synopsis: Oh Ha Ni (Jung So-min) is a clumsy high school student who falls for perfectionist Baek Seung Jo (Kim Hyun-joong). However, Seung Jo is indifferent towards her and rejects her love. When Ha Ni’s house collapses, she and her father move into his long-time friend’s house. As fate would have it, Seung Jo turns out to be the best friend’s eldest son, and Ha Ni is given the opportunity to be near the boy she loves. Will she be able to move Seung Jo’s heart? (Source: MyDramalist)
Story: It was a fluffy and cute type of drama. It was a perfect balance between romance & comedy. Di masyadong gumana ung mga braincells ko sa pag-iisip basta nag-enjoy lang ako sa panunuod.
Acting/Cast: Kim Hyun Joong is attractive pero parang nakukulangan ako sa acting niya. Napakapretty ni Jung So Min at approve ang acting niya sa akin. Baek Seung Jo’s coldness and Oh Ha Ni’s annoying stupidity ay good combination para sa akin pero may mga times na gusto ko silang pag-untugin kasi antagal ng sweet moments nila. Aliw din panuorin ang mga supporting characters.
Overall: This series is fun to watch.
My Rating – 8.5/10 (There’s nothing really special about this series, it is a light and fun drama to watch. Though it is not perfect in some ways but I still like it.)
Have you watched Playful Kiss? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!