Not even a shaman can’t stop someone from being a fangirl. – Sung Deok-mi
Her Private Life Synopsis : In the world of fandom, nothing is too much. Being a fanatic of something makes our lives exciting, meaningful, and fulfilling. This fanatic romance comedy will show you what it takes to be a fanatic fan, and what it means to be a “Deokhoo”, fangirl. Sung Deok Mi is one such person who takes her professional life serious, and someone who takes her private life of being a fanatic fan even more. Ryan Gold, who is a man drenched with success, enters Deok Mi’s life at the Chaeum Art Gallery as the new director and slowly starts to fall for her charms. After slowly getting to know each other, Ryan learns Deok Mi is a serious fan of Cha Shi An, an idol singer, of whom she secretly runs a fan page of. And through her craze, he starts to take interest in being a fan himself and gradually delves into the life of being a fanatic fan. Watch as these two characters take the meaning of being a fan to a new level as they fall in love. (Source : Viu)
- Park Min-young as Sung Deok-mi
- Kim Jae-wook as Ryan Gold / Heo Yoon-je
- Ahn Bo-hyun as Nam Eun-gi
- Genre : Romantic comedy
- The show is based on a Korean novel called Noona Fan Dot Com written by Kim Sung-yeon and published in 2007.
- The series aired on tvN from April 10 to May 30, 2019 for 16 episodes.
- The story is really light-hearted, refreshing and warm that it is so fun to watch. It’s a perfect blend of romance and comedy.
- Seon Joo and Deok Mi were friendship goals. I love that they are so close and share their fangirl love for their idol.
- Cha Si An is so cute and I like his smile.
- Ryan Gold has got to be one of the best male character set in KDramaland!
- Park Min Young is one of the most stylish and best dressed Korean actress. I really like her smile.
- The chemistry alone of the main leads makes this drama an enjoyable watch. Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook’s characters were perfect for each other.
- I also enjoyed the OST. My faves : Help Me by (G)I-DLE / Maybe by Lee Hae Ri / Think Of You by Ha Sung Woon
- If you are a fangirl then this is a great drama for you. As a fangirl myself, I’m very thankful for this.
- I’m really in love with this drama and it’s your loss if you don’t watch this.
My Rating – 9.5/10
What do you think about Her Private Life? Share your ‘feels’!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :
- Romantic Comedy – I’m Not a Robot (2017)
- Park Min Young’s Drama – What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim (2018)