Let’s live today, since tomorrow is an unknown. – Yoo Chang-Soo
- Title: High Society
- Episodes: 16
- Aired: Jun 8, 2015 – Jul 28, 2015
- Original Network: SBS
- Also known as: The Privileged
- Genre: Romance / Melodrama
- Written by: Ha Myung Hee
- Directed by: Choi Young Hoon
- Notes: Screenwriter Ha Myung-hee and director Choi Young-hoon previously worked together on One Warm Word (2013)
- Main Cast: Uee (Ho Goo’s Love), Sung Joon (Hyde, Jekyll, Me), Park Hyung-sik (What Happens to My Family?) and Lim Ji-yeon
- Synopsis: “High Society” is a drama that tells the romance between two people from very different social-economic backgrounds. While one is the beloved daughter of a rich family, the other is a social minority who want to climb the social ladder to the top. It will bring messages of hope to the youth by looking into the true meaning of love as well. (Source: Soompi)
- Simple romance story without any love triangle/square.
- The main lead couple were very boring and uninteresting couple with zero chemistry.
- The second lead couple, Ji Yi and Chang Soo were honestly the best part of the show. They had an amazing chemistry and their scenes together were always adorably cute.
- Park Hyung Sik’s hair, handsome face and acting skills are the main reason why I enjoyed watching the series. Chang Soo was funny, realistic, hot and very charismatic.
- I personally loved the OST : You’re My Love by Park Hyung Sik and Don’t Do That by Acoustic Collabo.
- Overall, High Society is an enjoyable drama that you will not regret watching, but you will soon forget it.
My Rating – 8.0/10 (This drama was worth the watch because of Park Hyungsik. I really enjoyed watching him. He’s so adorable and charismatic as always.)
Have you watched High Society? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!