“I found the problem thanks to you. It’s easy to find other’s problem, but it’s always difficult to find your own.”
About Time is a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of Choi Michaela (Lee Sung Kyung), a woman who has the ability to see people’s life expectancies as well as her own, and Lee Do Ha (Lee Sang Yoon), a man who is able to pause the countdown to the end of her life. (Source : Soompi)
- Lee Sung-kyung as Choi Mikaela (A professional musical actress who has the unfortunate fate of being able to see a person’s lifespan.)
- Lee Sang-yoon as Lee Do-ha (A third-generation chaebol and the only guy who can stop the countdown to Choi Michaela’s life.)
- Genre: Fantasy / Romance / Melodrama
- It aired on tvN from May 21 to July 10, 2018 on Mondays and Tuesdays for 16 episodes.
- About Time is a fantasy romance with unexpected surprises.
- I started watching with a lot of interest, because the premise of “life clocks” was so interesting.
- This drama gives us a simple and obvious message: Life is short and reminds us that we should make the best of the life we have.
- Lee Sung Kyung is cute as Choi Michaela. She is very admirable and her acting is very realistic too.
- I like Lee Sang Yoon as Lee Do Ha and I think he has great charisma. His facial expressions and emotions seem very real and pure.
- The music is good.
- I recommend this drama as an easy watch with an ending that won’t disappoint.
My Overall Rating – 8/10 (I don’t know why people hate this drama, but I found it quite pleasant and somewhat cute to watch.
INSPIRING K-DRAMA QUOTES FROM ABOUT TIME
- Whether it’s love or life, nothing goes according to your plan. It’s best to do your best and not regret it.
- Since you’re young, it feels like you have all the time in the world, right? But that’s not what it’s like. The things you hold dear, find precious, and love… for them to disappear quicker than you expect is life.
- An earnest prayer, a heartfelt love for someone… these things are what make miracles as well as nightmares.
Have you seen About Time? Let me know your thoughts in the comment below!