Love never changes, only the person does. – Kim Hyun-woo
Love Forecast Synopsis : Weather reporter Kim Hyun-woo (Moon Chae-won) is known for her beauty and elegance on television, but off-screen, she drinks and swears a lot. Hyun-woo has been friends for 18 years with Kang Joon-soo (Lee Seung-gi), a mild-mannered elementary school teacher who gives too much of himself in his relationships but always ends up getting dumped. Joon-soo has secretly loved Hyun-woo for years, but she claims she doesn’t feel any sexual attraction between them, and he’s had to stand by and watch while she fawns over married colleague Lee Dong-jin (Lee Seo-jin) and goes on a blind date with nice but boring photographer Yeom Hyo-bong (Jung Joon-young). (Source : Wikipedia)
- Lee Seung-gi as Kang Joon-soo
- Moon Chae-won as Kim Hyun-woo
- Love Forecast is a 2015 South Korean romantic comedy film co-written and directed by Park Jin-pyo.
- Love Forecast was released on January 15, 2015.
- The film depicts the relationship between men and women as being as delicate and complex as the weather.
- This was Lee Seung-gi’s film debut, and his onscreen reunion with Moon Chae-won after the television series Brilliant Legacy in 2009.
- The story line is sweet and yet easy to relate to.
- This movie is not really special and is simple, but I like it.
- Seung-gi has always been an excellent actor and I loved how he portrayed his character. I’m saying this not as a fan, because Lee Seung Gi is my bias, but because he is really good.
- Watch this if you like romantic movies with a easy to follow story and an ending that is predictable.
My Rating – 8/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ : THE PRINCESS AND THE MATCHMAKER (2018)
Have you seen Love Forecast? Let me know your thoughts in the comment below!
P.S. Not all the photos are mine. Credits to the owners.