Are you getting ready for the new series premiering this second half of 2020? Be ready to fall in love with these five pairings when they show off their chemistry on screen. Here is the list of 5 K-drama couples we can’t wait to watch in upcoming k-dramas.
LEE JOON GI & MOON CHAE WON (FLOWER OF EVIL – tvN)
Flower of Evil is a suspenseful drama about a psychopath who changes his identity to conceal his cruel past and his homicide detective wife who tries to track down the truth. This thriller will draw the extremes of this couple, from their harmonious family life to crime scenes.
- Lee Joon Gi (Lawless Lawyer) will play Baek Hee Sung, a metal craftsman.
- Moon Chae Won (Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter) will play his wife, a homicide detective named Cha Ji Won.
- The drama will be directed by PD Kim Chul Gyu, who worked on “On the Way to the Airport”, “Chicago Typewriter”, and “Mother” and is written by screenwriter Yoo Jung Hee who wrote “Naked Fireman”.
PARK BO GUM & PARK SO DAM (RECORD OF YOUTH – tvN)
Record of Youth is being described as a story about the youth of this generation, who live in a world in which the “spoon” you’re born with determines your life path and dreams are a luxury not everyone can afford. Nonetheless, their youthful passion leads them to push forward with their dreams.
- Park Bo Gum (Encounter) will be playing the character Sa Hye Joon, a realistic youth whose dream is to become a model and an actor.
- Park So Dam (Cinderella and Four Knights) will be playing the character Ahn Jung Ha, whose dream is to become a makeup artist.
- It is directed by Ahn Gil Ho (“Forest of Secrets,” “Memories of the Alhambra,” “Watcher“) and written by Ha Myung Hee (“Doctors,” “High Society,” “Degree of Love“).
LEE DONG WOOK & JO BO AH (TALE OF THE NINE TAILED – tvN)
Tale of the Nine Tailed will tell the story of a male gumiho (a mythical nine-tailed fox) who has settled in the city and the fearless producing director (PD) who is determined to hunt him down.
- Lee Dong Wook (Strangers from Hell) will play gumiho Yi Yeon, who once ruled as a living god of the Baekdudaegan Mountain Range but now works as a sort of public official between this world and the underworld.
- Jo Bo Ah (Forest) is set to play Nam Ji Ah, a producing director (PD) who is producing a program called “Finding Urban Legends.”
- It will be directed by Kang Shin Hyo and written by Han Woo Ri, who previously worked together on OCN’s “Children of a Lesser God.”
LEE JAE WOOK & GO ARA ( DO DO SOL SOL LA LA SOL – KBS)
Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol is a romantic comedy about a pianist named Goo La La who hits rock bottom after her family’s sudden downfall. After she finds her way to La La Land, a piano academy in a small village, she ends up crossing paths and falling in love with the tough and mysterious Sun Woo Joon, who seems to be hiding a lot of secrets.
- Lee Jae Wook (When the Weather is Fine) will be playing the role of Sun Woo Joon, who makes a living off part-time jobs as he wanders aimlessly through life without a dream or a goal.
- Go Ara (Haechi) will be starring in the drama as Goo La La, who manages to remain sunny and energetic in spite of her difficult circumstances.
NAM JOO HYUK & BAE SUZY (START-UP – tvN)
Start-up tells the story of two entrepreneurs who want to succeed with their own start-up companies.
- Nam Joo-hyuk (The Light On Your Eyes) will play Nam Do-san, the founder and CEO of a failing start-up company.
- Bae Suzy (Vagabond) will portray the role of Seo Dal-mi, a second-generation heiress who drops out of college to start her own company and be as successful as Steve Jobs.
Who are you most excited for? Share your ‘feels’!
Synopsis Credit : Soompi & Kdramapal Photo Credit : Twitter