As long as I’m in court, innocent people won’t be killed by the law. – Bong Sang Pil
The series follows characters Bong Sang-pil and Ha Jae-yi who form the Lawless Law Firm. Sang-pil, a former gangster turned lawyer, seeks to avenge his mother and fight against those with absolute power. He often resorts to using his fists and loopholes in the law to achieve his goals. Ha Jae-yi is a lawyer of high integrity who works with Sang-pil after she is suspended for assaulting a judge. Together they use the law to fight for justice against corrupt judge Cha Moon-sook and her associates. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Also known as Lawless Attorney
- Genre : Legal / Thriller
- Lawless Lawyer premiered on tvN on May 12, 2018. It concluded on July 1, 2018 with the airing of the 16th episode.
- The series was a commercial hit and became one of the most highly rated Korean dramas in cable television history.
- It’s an intense ride that provides love, laughter, kickass action scenes, suspense and emotion.
- The drama was never too boring for me. I’m not a fan of an action drama but I enjoyed watching this series.
- I believe that the acting/cast was probably the best part about this drama.
- The action scenes in this show are exciting.
- Obviously, Lee Joon Gi is great (like always) as the main character. This drama perfectly highlighted his versatility.
- Overall, this is a great series. If you have a chance you should watch it.
My Rating – 9/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ : SUITS (2018)
What do you think about Lawless Lawyer? Share your ‘feels’!
P.S. Not all the photos are mine. Credits to the owners.