Fate gets decided by the choice you make, not coincidence. – Go Yeon-woo
Suits is a remake of the popular U.S. series and is about a legendary lawyer at Korea’s top law firm who hires a genius without a college degree or law license as his associate. (Source : Soompi)
- Jang Dong-gun as Choi Kang-Seok
- Park Hyung-sik as Go Yeon-woo
- Chae Jung-an as Hong Da-ham
- Jin Hee-kyung as Kang Ha-yeon
- Ko Sung-hee as Kim Ji-na
- Choi Gwi-hwa as Chae Geun-sik
- Genre: Legal drama
- It aired on KBS2 starting April 25, 2018 for 16 episodes.
- The drama is based on the American television series of the same name by Aaron Korsh
- The remake was first announced in 2015, with the rights being sold to Korea’s EnterMedia Pictures Co. Ltd.
- Suits is the second Korean drama co-produced by NBCUniversal after Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and the third series overall after Saturday Night Live Korea.
- This is Jang Dong-gun’s first small-screen comeback in six years.
- Suits offers you an interesting plot, good cast, well-developed story, heartwarming romance and the beauty of justice and loyalty.
- Each episode features a different theme and motto, like:
✔”Justice is giving back everyone what they rightfully deserve.”
✔”You can’t go back in time and start over again, but you can still aim for a new ending starting from now.”
✔”The best way to keep a secret is… not telling it to anyone.”
- Park Hyung Sik and Jang Dong Gun did a brilliant job portraying the true bromance between sunbae and hoobae.
- I am extremely impressed with Park Hyung Sik’s acting. I just loved everything about him.
- I haven’t watched the American version of Suits so I can’t speak in terms of comparison, but I do love the Korean version. The twist, the emotion and how the story went.
- Don’t miss out on this amazing drama!
My Rating – 9/10
Have you watched Suits? Share your ‘feels’!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :