Prison Playbook (2017)
What is the standard of happiness? Someone once said, ‘If not for what other people think, your standard for happiness would be much lower than you think.’ Everyone, don’t base your standard of happiness on other people’s opinions.
Prison Playbook Synopsis : A captivating drama revolving around the lives of convicts behind bars, their families and duty officers working in the correctional facilities. A superstar baseball pitcher, Kim Je-hyuk, is convicted of assault after he saves his sister from a sexual attack. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Park Hae-soo as Kim Je-hyuk
- Jung Kyung-ho as Lee Joon-ho
- Also known as Smart Prison Living
- Genre : Black comedy
- The series marks Park Hae-soo’s first-ever lead role.
- It aired on tvN from November 22, 2017, to January 18, 2018 for 16 episodes.
- Prison Playbook is a slice-of-life drama set in a prison. The drama started out pretty slow, but I began to like the show more and more as I learned more about the characters.
- This drama has so many things to offer to the viewers, one is the heartwarming friendship.
- The cast is an ensemble one; I liked every single character and their personal journeys as well as their shared journey.
- The cellmates are all so lovable and cool. The bromance moments aren’t just that will make you laugh but also, there are moments that will make your heart feel like it’s brimming over with feels.
- I truly enjoyed watching Joon Ho played by Jung Kyung Ho, he is such a kind and caring person. He really stole my heart.
- I had mixed feelings about the last couple of episodes.
- Give this a chance and you will not regret watching this beautiful and heartwarming drama.
My Rating – 8.5/10
What do you think about Prison Playbook? Share your ‘feels’!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :
- Black Comedy – SKY Castle (2018)
- Slice-of-Life Drama – My Mister (2018)