Thanks to you, I became a mother and I met my mom… and became a daughter once more. – Kang Su-jin
Mother Synopsis : A temporary teacher at an elementary school realizes that one of her students is being abused at home by her family. She makes an impulsive decision to kidnap the child and attempts to become her mother. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Lee Bo-young as Kang Su-jin
- Heo Yool as Kim Hye-na/Kim Yoon-bok
- Lee Hye-young as Young-sin
- Also known as Call Me Mother
- Genre : Drama / Suspense
- It is a remake of the award-winning 2010 Japanese TV series of the same title.
- It aired on tvN from January 24 to March 15, 2018 for 16 episodes.
- Child actress Heo Yool was selected out of 400 candidates for the role of Kim Hye-na.
- In Philippines: The series aired on Asianovela Channel on August 26 to September 27, 2019.
- This show truly captured the meaning of what it is to be a mother, and what a mother is able to endure for her child.
- The story is so heart touching, it’s so deep, beautiful and sad at the same time.
- I don’t have words to explain how many emotions I was able to feel while watching this drama.
- Every episode was full of adrenaline hoping everything will just turn out okay in the end.
- The acting was beyond amazing. Lee Bo-young, Lee Hye-young and Go Sung-hee gave spectacular performances from start to end.
- Heo Yool, the child actress who portrays Kim Hye Na is absolutely incredible.
- This drama deserves all the love and appreciation in the world. The deep connection between the mother and child was enough to bring tears. Highly Recommended!
My Rating – 9/10
What do you think about Mother? Let me know your thoughts in the comment!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :
- Suspense Drama – Remember : War of the Son (2015)