Kill Me, Heal Me (2015)
No matter how scary the nightmare is, it will always end sometimes. – Cha Do Hyun
“Kill Me Heal Me” is a romantic comedy that follows the story of a third generation chaebeol heir who suffers from multiple personality disorder and a first year medical resident who becomes his secret doctor. (Source: Soompi)
- Ji Sung as Cha Do-hyun (Cha Joon-young)
- Hwang Jung-eum as Oh Ri-jin (Cha Do-hyun)
- Park Seo-joon as Oh Ri-on (Omega / Oh Hwi)
- Oh Min-suk as Cha Ki-joon
- Kim Yoo-ri as Han Chae-yeon
- Genre : Romantic comedy / Suspense / Medical drama
- It aired on MBC from January 7 to March 12, 2015 for 20 episodes.
- It reunited Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-eum, who previously starred together in Secret Love (2013).
- Actor Lee Seung Gi and actress Lim Ji Yeon have both decided to turn down lead roles for “Kill Me, Heal Me” due to scheduling conflicts.
- This show is an overall package of different genres all together in one single drama.
- Kill Me, Heal Me is a drama that will surely make you laugh out loud in one second and cry like a baby the next one.
- So many flashbacks.
- Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum chemistry as sibling is nice.
- The music especially was in perfect sync with the whole theme of the series. My favorites : Auditory Hallucination by Jang Jae-in feat. NaShow / Letting You Go by Park Seo Joon
- Shin Se Gi is my most favorite among all the personalities. Ji Sung’s acting was simply phenomenal. The way he switched from one role to the other definitely managed to surprise me.
- I had so much fun watching Kill Me, Heal Me because of the different personalities. This drama was worth watching.
My Rating – 8.5/10
Have you watched Kill Me, Heal Me? Share your feels!
- Medical Drama – Dr. Romantic (2016)
- Park Seo Joon’s Drama – Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth (2016)