I’m sorry, I can’t see well! – Seo Insoo
Two Lights: Relumino Synopsis : A sweet, mellow romance about a a woman with a visual impairment and the man who grows to love her after they meet in a photography club. (Source : MyDramalist)
- Park Hyung Sik as Seo Insoo
- Han Ji Min as Ahn Sooyoung
- ‘Two Lights: Relumino‘ is actually a promotional movie that highlights Samsung‘s visual aid application for the visually impaired called ‘Relumino‘.
- Despite the fact that their work is a short film, it has gained attention from both in and outside of Korea.
- Han Ji Min first impression of Park Hyung Sik, “He was different than the image I got from watching him on screen. We met [for the first time] to drink rice wine with everyone. As soon as I saw him I thought, ‘He looks like a puppy,’ because of his clear, round eyes. I told him that he matches well with his character In Soo.”
- Park Hyung Sik also shared his first impression of the actress and said, “At first, I couldn’t believe it. I thought perhaps I could meet her through work one day, but when I actually met her, I was touched. We got close as we talked, since she has an easy-going personality.”
- Park Hyung Sik has also contributed by taking part in the soundtrack for the film.
- Sweet, adorable and very cute short film.
- It made me smile and feel warm around my heart.
- The cast and their acting is great. Park Hyung Sik and Han Ji Min did a great job great job portraying people with visual impairment.
- Music is also good, it’s very calm. My favorite : Two Lights by Park Hyung Sik
- It’s worth spending 30 minutes on this meaningful short film. It would have been cool if it was a few minutes longer.
- Beautiful, meaningful and wonderful short film with some wonderful casts. It is absolutely a must watch.
My Rating: 10/10
What do you think about Two Lights: Relumino? Share your feels!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :
- Park Hyung Sik’s Drama – Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth (2016)