TV Show Profile:
- Title: Jinny’s Kitchen
- Episodes: 11
- Aired: Feb 24, 2023 – May 5, 2023
- Original Network: TVING, tvN
- Genre: Food, Adventure, Business
- Directed by: Na Young Seok
- Main Cast: Lee Seo-jin (Behind Every Star), Jung Yu-mi (The School Nurse Files), Park Seo-jun (Itaewon Class), Choi Woo-shik (Our Beloved Summer) and Kim Tae Hyung (In The Soop: Friendcation)
- Synopsis: In a small beautiful town in Mexico, Bacalar, Jinny’s Kitchen opens, introducing Korean street food to their passionate customers! Meet Seo Jin, the boss who is serious about the business, Yu Mi, the new executive, Seo Jun, the new head of kitchen, Woo Shik, our good old intern, and Tae Hyung, the ambitious new intern! Come and enjoy their specialties made with love. (Source: MyDramaList)
- I wasn’t quite sure what to expect when I tuned into this show, but it has turned out to be very enjoyable. A beautiful location in Bacalar Mexico, famous Korean street food to wet your appetite, and an all-star cast of famous celebrities taking on the challenge of running a restaurant.
- Jinny’s Kitchen gave me a whole new perspective of these great actors/singers. They really worked hard, the show was funny and entertaining
- The food prepared looks so delicious. It made me crave korean food while watching this.
- The chemistry between the cast is great.
- The interaction of the cast members with each other is entertaining, but what really makes this good is Bacalar, Mexico, the customers, the food, and how the cast interacts with all of these.
- Overall, this show was so fun to watch. 11 episodes of pure joy. I hope this cast gets together again in another location for some more delightful fun and food, and it is filmed so we can go along on the ride.
My Rating – 9.0/10 (If you’re a fan of Wooga Squad, there is no reason not to watch this.)
Have you watched Jinny’s Kitchen? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!