You’re All Surrounded (2014)
It’s not the love that change, it’s the people who change. – Eun Dae-gu
You’re All Surrounded Synopsis : After witnessing his mother’s murder at a young age, Kim Ji-yong (Lee Seung-gi) became a detective in order to investigate his mother’s death. He later changed his name to Eun Dae-gu to be unnoticed by his mother’s killer. On his way, he reunites with Eo Soo-sun (Go Ara), who attended the same middle school and they gradually develop a romantic relationship. At the same time, he spies on his team leader, Seo Pan-seok (Cha Seung-won), believing that he is related to the killer of his mother’s case. As he unravels the truth behind the incident 11 years ago, he learns about his past, identity as well as making deep connections with people around him. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Lee Seung-gi as Eun Dae-gu / Kim Ji-yong
- Cha Seung-won as Seo Pan-seok
- Go Ara as Eo Soo-sun
- Ahn Jae-hyun as Park Tae-il
- Park Jung-min as Ji Gook
- Genre : Action / Comedy / Romance
- It aired on SBS from May 7 to July 17, 2014 on Wednesdays and Thursdays for 20 episodes.
- While filming an action scene on June 9, 2014, Lee Seung-gi was poked in his left eye by a prop knife, causing corneal damage and an intraocular hemorrhage. His injury required Lee to rest for a few days, which resulted in the preemption of the 10th episode.
View this post on Instagram
This drama is a little bit of everything. There is action, comedy, mystery, intrigue, and a touch of romance. And as a big fan of LSG, once again, he didn't disappoint me. #YoureAllSurrounded #KDrama #LeeSeungGi @leeseunggi.official #GoAra #ChaSeungWon #AhnJaeHyun #ParkJungMin #OhYoonAh
- It’s a perfect mix of action, suspense, crime, drama, and even comedy and romance.
- I admit I got bored sometimes, the boredom didn’t last long because of the numerous plot twists that makes the series more exciting, interesting, and fun to watch.
- The chemistry between the actors is excellent and all of them did an incredible job with their parts.
- Because of Lee Seung-gi, I stepped out of my usual “comfort zone” rom-com dramas to watch this show. As expected, he didn’t disappoint me, he portrayed his role to perfection and I just love his teary eyes!
- Overall, this was a completely satisfying and particularly amazing drama.
My Rating – 8.5/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ : THE KING 2 HEARTS (2012)
Have you seen You’re All Surrounded? Let me know your thoughts in the comment below!
P.S. Not all the photos and gif are mine. Credits to the owners.