Just because the sound of your cry is louder, it doesn’t mean your pain is greater. – Grandma
Just Between Lovers Synopsis : The story of two individuals who lost their loved ones in a tragic accident and try to carry on with their lives as if they are not in pain. Through that time they slowly fell in love. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Lee Jun-ho as Lee Kang-doo
- Won Jin-ah as Ha Moon-soo
- Lee Ki-woo as Seo Joo-won
- Kang Han-na as Jung Yoo-jin
- Also known as Rain or Shine
- Genre : Romance / Melodrama
- It is about people’s love, hope and dream despite their painful past.
- It aired as JTBC’s first series on Mondays and Tuesdays at 23:00 (KST) time slot from December 11, 2017 to January 30, 2018 for 16 episodes.
- The series marks Lee Jun-ho’s first lead role in a TV series, as well as rookie actress Won Jin-ah’s first-ever major role. She was selected for the role out of 120 candidates.
- This drama makes you appreciate life even more and live your life to the fullest every day somehow.
- I personally found building one memorial for the entire sixteen episodes were exhaustingly boring.
- I don’t think there was a good chemistry between the two main characters.
- The female lead seemed too nervous and stiff when it comes to romantic scenes and kissing scenes.
- The only thing I liked in this series is Jun Ho. Acting-wise; he was great. You can feel his emotions through his facial expressions.
- I wouldn’t necessarily say it isn’t worth watching, but for me, this series was forgettable.
My Rating – 7/10
Have you watched Just Between Lovers? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :