Life is definitely hard and frustrating. – Kyung-jae
Twenty Synopsis : Chi-ho, Kyung-jae and Dong-woo are best friends who’ve just graduated from high school and turned 20. Chi-ho is an unemployed player living in the moment and whose number one priority is dating and chasing women. Kyung-jae is a goody-two-shoes university student whose goal is to get accepted at a corporate job; he’s extremely shy around girls, but completely transforms when he gets drunk. And happy-go-lucky Dong-woo dreams of becoming a cartoonist, but when his family goes bankrupt, he’s forced to become the breadwinner and take on several part-time jobs. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Kim Woo-bin as Chi-ho (a passionate and horny youth without a job)
- Lee Junho as Dong-woo (a cartoonist-wannabe who struggles to manage multiple part-time jobs while studying to get into university)
- Kang Ha-neul as Kyung-jae (a common university student who has everything he needs)
- Twenty is a 2015 South Korean coming-of-age film.
- It was released in South Korea on March 25, 2015.
- It’s a slice of life, bromance, relationship struggles, and finding your own path in life.
- The movie touches on a lot of internal struggles that young people face when they reach this age of “adulthood”, especially for young men.
- Woo bin, Ha Neul and Jun Ho on screen for a good 90 minutes was the best part of this movie.
- The chemistry between the three is great and they worked well together.
- If you have never watched this movie, you should give it a try and you won’t regret it.
- Overall, I liked this movie and I recommend you watch it after a long, tiring day.
My Rating – 8/10
Have you seen Twenty? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :