I am good at waiting, even if it is a thousand times but the thing I am most worried about, is the fact that one day I may not have to wait for him. -Noh Eul
- Title: Uncontrollably Fond
- Episodes: 20
- Aired: Jul 6, 2016 – Sep 8, 2016
- Original Network: KBS2
- Also known as: Lightly, Ardently
- Genre: Romance / Melodrama
- Notes: The series reunited Kim Woo-bin and Lim Ju-eun who both starred in the hit drama The Heirs and Bae Suzy, Jin Kyung and Kim Ki-bang who starred in the historical drama Gu Family Book.
- Written by: Lee Kyung Hee (Wonderful Days)
- Directed by: Park Hyun Suk (Spy), Cha Young Hoon (Baek Hee Has Returned)
- Main Cast: Kim Woo-bin (The Heirs) and Bae Suzy (Gu Family Book)
- Synopsis: The memory of their painful breakup still fresh in their minds, two former lovers reunite years later as a top actor and a documentary producer. (Source: IMDb)
- If you like usual melodrama you’ll like this.
- There are some nice, funny and romantic scenes.
- In terms of the story, I was fine with it. Nothing spectacular, but I liked the backstory and how the story progressed.
- Kim Woo Bin – His acting was very emotional and he was very pleasant to look at.
- Bae Suzy – I wasn’t impressed with her acting. She was the show killer for me, maybe because of her blank expression and shallow dialogue delivery.
- No kilig factor for the main leads.
- Soundtrack was great. (A Little Braver and Across The Ocean by New Empire)
- Heart-breaking Scene : When Joon Young looks up with tears in his eyes, and apologizes for not recognizing her mother. Tumulo luha ko dito.
- For those who love Kim Woo Bin, you can watch this drama. He shines like the brightest in this drama.
My Rating – 7.5/10
Have you watched Uncontrollably Fond? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!