If you can’t do what you like because you’re worried of this and that, would your life be happy? Won’t you regret it later?
Eulachacha Waikiki Synopsis : Three very different young men – Dong Goo, the bad luck incarnate who dreams of becoming a film director, Joon Ki, an eccentric actor who performs to make a living, and Doo Shik, a freelancer writer who fiddles around doing nothing most of the time – open a guest house named “Waikiki” in Itaewon where many foreigners come to stay. Although they have no clue how to run it, they’re eager to earn money to pay for the production of their upcoming film.
Joined by Dong Goo’s younger sister Seo Jin, who actually manages the household in Waikiki; single mother Yoon Ah, who has made an unexpected landing in the guest house with her mysterious baby; and Dong Goo’s ex-girlfriend Soo Ah, they all start living together in an uncomfortable and suspicious atmosphere. (Source : MyDramalist)
- Kim Jung-hyun as Kang Dong-gu
- Lee Yi-kyung as Lee Joon-ki
- Son Seung-won as Bong Doo-sik
- Jung In-sun as Han Yoon-ah
- Ko Won-hee as Kang Seo-jin
- Lee Joo-woo as Min Soo-ah
- Genre : Comedy
- It aired on JTBC’s Mondays and Tuesdays from February 5 to April 17, 2018.
- On June 6, 2018, it was renewed for a second season, which premiered on March 25, 2019.
- This drama is the best stress reliever for anyone.
- The comedy element, in this drama, is definitely at its best.
- All the main six characters were fun to watch.
- Baby Sol was the show-stealer! She was simply too adorable.
- Definitely a drama to watch when you’re looking for something that can lift your mood, after a tiring and long day.
My Rating – 8/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ : 7 FIRST KISSES (2016)
Have you seen Eulachacha Waikiki? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
P.S. Not all the photos are mine. Credits to the owners.