Then did I sleep outside and come in here because I missed you? – Lee Min-suk
“High School King of Savvy” is romantic comedy about a high school student named Lee Min Suk (Seo In Guk) who plays ice hockey for his school. One day, he finds himself having to work at a major company as a department head as a substitute for his older brother. At the office, he meets a woman named Jung Soo Young (Lee Ha Na) who is a temporary employee, and a hilarious romance ensues. (Source : Soompi)
- Seo In-guk as Lee Min-suk / Lee Hyung-suk
- Lee Ha-na as Jung Soo-young
- Lee Soo-hyuk as Yoo Jin-woo
- Lee Yeol-eum as Jung Yoo-ah
- Genre : Romance / Workplace Comedy
- It aired on tvN from June 16 to August 11, 2014 for 17 episodes.
- The story, the acting, everything was amazing. And yet I felt like there was something missing.
- Lee Ha Na’s portrayal of Jung Soo Young was uncomfortably painful to watch. She was not good in my opinion.
- Lee Soo Hyuk played Yoo Jin Woo really well!
- All the minor characters were great! They also provided very good entertainment.
- I ship the bromance between In Guk and Soo Hyuk more than anything in this drama. They had better chemistry together than the female lead.
- Seo in Guk was undoubtedly the star of the show. He did an amazing job as Min Suk/Hyung Suk. Every expression, every gesture and his body language genuinely expressed what he was feeling at that moment.
- OST is good. My personal favorite is Finding Myself by Seo in Guk.
- Overall, it’s a very funny and charming drama with excellent performances from the whole cast.
- Anyone who is in the mood of a good rom-com, then watch this.
- Seo In Guk was awesome and his acting is excellent. He was always great to watch and made me smile. Every line and expression drew me in and made me love him more and more.
My Rating – 8.5/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ : MY HOLO LOVE (2020)
Have you watched High School King of Savvy? Share your feels!
P.S. Not all the photos are mine. Credits to the owners.