Why do you ask for forgiveness only when you come to church? You should ask those you have done wrong for forgiveness first. Don’t say it half-heartedly. Make sure your apologies come from deep down within your hearts. Once they forgive you, then you ask God for forgiveness. – Father Kim Hae-il
The Fiery Priest will tell the story of a priest with anger issues and a detective who join forces to solve the murder case of an old priest. The drama will handle issues such as the exploitation of social welfare facilities and the sexual harassment that happens within religious cults. The drama will focus on comedy and humanism to make viewers feel catharsis, experience fun, and be moved. (Source: Soompi)
- Kim Nam-gil as Kim Hae-il
- Kim Sung-kyun as Goo Dae-young
- Lee Hanee as Park Kyung-sun
- Go Jun as Hwang Cheol-bum
- Keum Sae-rok as Seo Seung-ah
- Genre : Comedy / Crime
- It is the first drama to air on SBS’s Fridays and Saturdays.
- It aired from February 15 to April 20, 2019.
- No. of episodes : 40
- The Fiery Priest is one of the highest rated miniseries drama that aired in 2019.
- It’s not boring, and it provides plenty of scenarios for the characters to shine.
- Cast members are absolutely fantastic. The characters are all interesting and lovable even with their flaws.
- Comedy and humor are really effective.
- The fight scenes are also an absolute delight to watch.
- Kim Nam Gil is the obvious star of the show, with perfect execution in the comedy scenes and a heart-wrenching look in his eyes in the more emotional ones.
- The Fiery Priest is very enjoyable and it was a really fun ride throughout it all. It’s a must watch series.
My Rating – 8.5/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ : You’re All Surrounded (2014)
Have you watched The Fiery Priest? Share your feels!
P.S. Not all the photos are mine. Credits to the owners.