“I’m in a rush but why am I so slow?”
- Title: Zombie Detective
- Episodes: 24 (30 minutes)
- Aired: Sep 21, 2020 – Oct 27, 2020
- Original Network: KBS2
- Genre: Comedy / Fantasy / Mystery
- Written by: Baek Eun Jin
- Directed by: Shim Jae Hyun
- Main Cast: Choi Jin-hyuk (Rugal) and Park Ju-hyun (Extracurricular)
- Synopsis: Kang Min-ho (Choi Jin-hyuk) wakes up and discovers that he is a zombie with no memories of his past. He trains himself to walk and talk like a human, covers up his scars with makeup, and assumes the identity of private detective Kim Moo-young while trying to solve the mystery of his past. Gong Sun-ji (Park Joo-hyun) is a former investigative journalist who gets hired as a part-time assistant at Moo-young’s agency. She discovers Moo-young’s zombie secret, and the two team up to solve crimes and discover the mystery behind the existence of zombies. (Source : Wikipedia)
- You get the idea about the drama from the title itself.
- I wasn’t expecting much from this drama, but it was so nice to watch something that made me laugh.
- This is a 100% comedy from start to end and it’s a good one. The series is definitely crazy but in the best way.
- The storyline is light but thrilling. For the most part, the plot was unpredictable.
- All the characters had their own charm.
- The detective duo looks great together, their chemistry was not full of romance but still good enough.
- Choi Jin Hyuk as Kim Moo Young is the most handsome and hot zombie in the world.
- I loved how the series ended (open ending) and I’m really hoping for a season 2. It’s been a fun ride!
- Overall it’s a pretty interesting drama. If you like comedy, so go on, give this crazy series a shot.
My Rating – 8.5/10 (Zombie Detective was extremely entertaining.)
Have you watched Zombie Detective? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!