Memories are supposed to lose color and fade away as time goes by. So don’t feel tormented or try hard to remember the past. What’s important is the here and now.
Find Me in Your Memory Synopsis : The story revolves around a man with hyperthymesia, a condition that gives people the ability to remember an abnormally vast amount of their life experiences in vivid detail, and a woman who has forgotten the most important moments of her life. The two people with similar scars fatefully cross paths one day and come to love each other. (Source : MyDramalist)
- Kim Dong-wook as Lee Jung-hoon, anchorman for Live News who is loved for exposing his guests’ wrongdoings.
- Moon Ga-young as Yeo Ha-jin, a model-turned-actress who is recognized as a power influencer.
- Genre : Drama / Mystery
- It aired on MBC TV from March 18 to May 13, 2020 for 32 episodes (35mins).
- For a melodrama, it made me feel a lot of things – it has comedy, thriller, mystery, romance and strong casts and story.
- The acting was good overall.
- The second couple was cute.
- The main leads’ romance was a slow burn but they’re adorable together and their chemistry which was real life-like made the drama a nice watch.
- Moon Ga Young’s portrayal of a very honest and straight to the point actress suited her. She’s good!
- Kim Dong Wook has a charming smile and voice. The way his voice is so calm when speaking, and his smile just drove me nuts!
- Overall, it’s not something special, but it’s nice. I don’t regret the time spent watching this series.
My Rating – 8.5/10
Have you watched Find Me in Your Memory? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :