The only memories I have are of the times I spent with you. You may hate your flaws, but those things are what I find special about you. The fact that we are still imperfect, is what let us meet in the first place. – Go Nan-do
My Holo Love Synopsis : Because of her face blindness disorder, Han So-yeon decided to live a reclusive life. This changes when she starts using the AI program Holo whose appearance is the same as the developer, Go Nan-do. The latter slowly falls in love with So-yeon but his cold personality, which contrasts with Holo’s, isn’t in his favor. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Ko Sung-hee as Han So-yeon
- Yoon Hyun-min as Go Nan-do / Holo
- Genre : Science fiction / Romance
- No. of episodes : 12
- It was released on Netflix on February 7, 2020
- Ryu Yong-jae was inspired to write the story after seeing the computer program AlphaGo beat the former professional Go player Lee Sedol during the 2016 historic match.
- When I watched the first few episodes, I wasn’t really into it but as I continued watching I began loving it. The story was cute.
- I’m a fan of this kind of genre, human falls for AI dramas. Are You Human Too? and I’m Not a Robot were still my favorite but My Holo Love is still nice and entertaining to watch.
- The cast and the acting is really good.
- The amount of romance and timing is just perfect.
- I wanted to see more interactions between Nan Do and Holo.
- The ending was satisfying for sure, especially the last scene!
- I recommend this drama if you want to kill time. Perfect for binge-watching.
My Rating – 8/10
Have you watched My Holo Love? Share your ‘feels’!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :