You know how a single word can let some people go on living. – Moon Ha-won
A Piece of Your Mind Synopsis : A drama-romance between Moon Ha-won (Jung Hae-In) and Han Seo-woo (Chae Soo-Bin). Moon Ha-won is an AI programmer and he is the founder of AH Company. He is a consistent person with a good heart. Meanwhile, Han Seo-woo works as a classical music recording engineer. Her life is unstable without a family or house, but she is a positive person. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Jung Hae-in as Moon Ha-won
- Chae Soo-bin as Han Seo-woo
- Lee Ha-na as Moon Soon-ho
- Kim Sung-kyu as Kang In-wook
- Genre : Melodrama
- It aired on tvN from March 23 to April 28, 2020.
- Due to the decreasing ratings, and because tvN recorded its lowest ratings in two years during its Monday–Tuesday time slot, it was announced on April 8, 2020 that the series would be shortened by 4 episodes, bringing the total number of episodes to 12.
- Helmed by the director behind the hit dramas “Familiar Wife” and “Shopping King Louie”.
- The plot was uniquely good. It was slow-burn but it’s the kind of slow-burn that wouldn’t annoy you. This drama was healing and relaxing.
- Jung Hae In and Chae Soo Bin did a wonderful portrayal of their characters.
- It had a perfect ending giving closure to every character.
- It’s a healing story that will make you feel like you have dreamed it. A different genre from the usual k-dramas we always watch.
- This is not exactly a binge-able drama, A Piece Of Your Mind is meant to be enjoyed slowly.
- I really hope you give this one a chance!
My Rating – 8.0/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ : About Time (2018)
Have you watched A Piece Of Your Mind? Share your ‘feels’!
P.S. Not all the photos are mine. Credits to the owners.