The reflection in the eye is only for that moment, though. The important thing is being contained in the heart. – Jang Tae-san
“Two Weeks” is about a man who thinks he has a meaningless life until he gets framed for murder and discovers he has a young daughter with leukemia. (Soompi)
- Lee Joon-gi – Jang Tae-san
- Kim So-yeon – Park Jae-kyung
- Ryu Soo-young – Im Seung-woo
- Park Ha-sun – Seo In-hye
- Lee Chae-mi – Seo Soo-jin
- Genre : Action / Thriller
- It aired on MBC from August 7 to September 26, 2013 for 16 episodes.
- Great drama that will keep you on edge from beginning to end. The story is good, and the way it’s told is very interesting.
- It was like a roller coaster ride. You never knew what would happen next. Every episodes ends with a shocking cliffhanger that definitely wants you to keep watching.
- This drama made me anxious, relieved, thrilled, frustrated, stress, it has its up and down, made me fall into tears then smile.
- Every cast member played their role perfectly.
- Soo Jin is so cute and adorable. You will definitely fall in love with this little girl.
- I love every little yet meaningful moments shared between Tae San and his daughter.
- If you’re an action lover, don’t think twice about watching this one and just watch it!
- Lee Joon Gi did an awesome job not only on the action-scenes but as well as a mature actor portraying a father. He was outstanding in his role.
I found this drama quite enjoyable. I would recommend this drama to anyone who likes suspense, thrillers filled with action or if you’re a fan of Lee Joon Gi.
My Rating – 8.5/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ : 7 FIRST KISSES (2016)
What do you think about Two Weeks? Let me know your thoughts in the comment!