Words are born from people’s mouths. And die in their ears. But some words don’t die. They go into people’s hearts. And survive. – Se Hee
Because This is My First Life Synopsis : A house-poor man and homeless woman become housemates in a drama that examines the institution of marriage and the problems that young people face today.
Nam Se Hee is a single man in his early 30’s. He has chosen to not marry. He owns his home, but he owes a lot on his mortgage. Meanwhile, Yoon Ji Ho is a single woman in her early 30’s. She does not own a home and envies those that do. She has given up on dating due to her financial struggles. Yoon Ji Ho begins to live at Nam Se Hee’s house. They become housemates. (Source : Mydramalist)
- Lee Min-ki as Nam Se-hee
- Jung So-min as Yoon Ji-ho
- Genre : Romantic comedy
- The series marks Lee Min-ki’s first small screen lead role since 2007.
- It aired on tvN from October 9 to November 28, 2017.
- No. of episodes : 16
- I fell in love with the concept of the story. It’s not a new or unique plot but it shares a message that everyone can relate to.
- It mentioned some real and important issues like inequalities between man and women in their workplace, women’s sexual harassment, the financial problems to acquire a property or the exaggerated costs of a marriage.
- The chemistry between the actors was great.
- All the three couples were adorable together & I love the character development of everyone.
- I like the Sismance in this drama.
- I’ve laughed, cried and most of all learned so much from this drama.
- I recommend giving this drama a try if you’re looking for a refreshing and heartfelt drama.
My Rating: 8/10
What do you think about Because This is my First Life? Share your feels!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :
- Romantic Comedy – Jealousy Incarnate (2016)