“To become lovers from friends is simple. One person has to take a step closer. And that one step changes their relationship.” – Ahn Min-Hyuk
“Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” is about an immensely disregarded but strong woman named Do Bong Soon who was born with Herculean strength. She meets a very unique man who has an abundance of crazy energy and ends up falling in love with him. (Soompi)
- Park Bo-young as Do Bong-soon
- Park Hyung-sik as Ahn Min-hyuk
- Ji Soo as In Guk-doo
- Genre : Fantasy / Thriller / Action / Romantic comedy
- It aired on JTBC from February 24 to April 15, 2017.
- No. of episodes : 16
- The series was a commercial hit and became one of the highest rated Korean dramas in cable television history.
- The drama serves as a reunion between Park Hyung-sik and Yoo Jae-myung who previously worked together in the KBS2 drama Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth.
- Philippines: Premiered on October 4, 2017, as part of GMA Network’s The Heart of Asia under the title Strong Girl Bong-soon.
- Funny. Cute. Thrilling. Romantic. Nakakakilig.
- I can’t enumerate all the funny moments caused by Bong Soon’s strength. There’s a lot to mention. Park Bo Young is so cute.
- I love Ahn Min-Hyuk. He got that angst of a CEO and at the same time the cuteness whenever he can’t contain his feelings for Do Bong Soon. Park Hyung Sik is so lovable and is the definition of #BoyfriendGoals.
- Major kiligs with Hyung-sik and Bo-young! Their chemistry is perfect. They will always be my favorite Kdrama couple.
- Cute relationship goals. If ever, I would like to rewatch moments with MinMin and BongBong.
- The OST was good. My personal favorites are Heartbeat by Suran / Because of You by Park Hyung Sik.
- It’s a great show to watch if you want a good laugh and cheesy feels. It felt so real that I can’t help but smile like an idiot most of the time.
- Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is a drama that you’ll have a lot of fun with. Just pay attention to the leads and the hilarious moments then you’ll really enjoy this drama.
My Rating: 9/10
Have you watched Strong Woman Do Bong Soon? Share your feels!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :
- Romantic Comedy – Jealousy Incarnate (2016)