If I have known the time given to us was this short, I would have treasured every insignificant moment. – Cho Gang-hwa
Hi Bye, Mama! Synopsis : Cha Yu-ri has been a ghost since she died in a tragic accident five years ago. Through a reincarnation project, she is given the possibility to become human again if she succeeds in going back to her place within 49 days. However, her husband is now remarried. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Kim Tae-hee as Cha Yu-ri
- Lee Kyu-hyung as Cho Gang-hwa
- Go Bo-gyeol as Oh Min-jung
- Genre : Drama / Fantasy
- It aired on tvN from February 22 to April 19, 2020.
- No. of episodes : 16
- Early working title of the series is Goodbye Mom.
- Lee Jung-eun and Kim Seul-gi reprised their roles from the 2015 television series Oh My Ghost which was helmed by the same director as Hi Bye, Mama!
- I fell in love with this drama for many things, but mainly because it made me value more the meaning of life.
- I never thought I’d fall in love with all the characters. Their acting was amazing and you won’t be able to hate any character.
- Seo Woo Jin (playing Seo Woo) is adorable.
- I’ve never watched on of Kim Tae Hee’s dramas before, I was so impressed with her portrayal of Cha Yu Ri.
- I’ve only watched Lee Kyu Hyung in his comical role in Prison Playbook, but I must say his performance in this drama is outstanding.
- The cast shed an ocean of tears throughout, and you’ll no doubt contribute as I have.
- The ending was bittersweet, happy for some, sad for others, but that’s how life is.
My Rating – 9.0/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ : EXTRAORDINARY YOU (2019)
Have you watched Hi Bye, Mama!? Share your feels!
P.S. Not all the photos are mine. Credits to the owners.