Oh My Ghost (2015)
Wanting to do something and being able to do it are different. – Na Bong-sun
- Title: Oh My Ghost
- Episodes: 16
- Aired: Jul 3, 2015 – Aug 22, 2015
- Original Network: tvN
- Also known as: Oh My Ghostess
- Genre: Romance / Comedy / Drama / Thriller
- Written by: Yang Hee Seung (High School King of Savvy)
- Directed by: Yoo Je Won (Tears of Heaven)
- Main Cast: Park Bo-young (The Silenced), Jo Jung-suk (You Are The Best!), Lim Ju-hwan (Shine or Go Crazy) and Kim Seul-gi (Infinite Power)
- Synopsis: The story centers around our three main characters, renowned chef Kang Sun Woo (Jo Jung Suk) of Sun Restaurant, his kitchen assistant Na Bong Sun (Park Bo Young), and a ghost with a virgin grudge Shin Soon Ae (Kim Seul Gi). Hilarity ensues when the ghost possesses Bong Sun, a normally reclusive and unconfident cook, causing her to suddenly transform into an outspoken, forthright maneater who begins to target the good-looking chefs in the kitchen. (Source: Funcurve)
- Do you want to be possess by a lustful virgin ghost?
- If you’re looking for good romantic comedy mixed with paranormal/ghostly stuff (but not scary at all), then give this k-drama a chance.
- The acting was surely great, the whole cast was very good.
- I really enjoyed watching the kitchen crew, they are so funny.
- The two leads are so cute together! Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk have amazing chemistry.
- Kim Seul-Gi did a great job as Shin Soon Ae.
- Lim Ju Hwan’s acting as the villain was extremely convincing.
- Jo Jung Suk was completely charming.
- Seo In Guk’s cameo made me smile.
- Park Bo Young, did an awesome job portraying both characters perfectly.
- I enjoyed everything from this. Comedy, romance, suspense, etc. thumbs up for me!
- Overall, simple yet so emotionally overwhelming with happy vibes. This drama will make you fall in love with its awesomeness! Definitely a recommended series to all K-drama lovers.
My Rating – 9.0/10 (Oh My Ghost was a nice little drama with lots of laughs and lots of cute.)
Have you watched Oh My Ghost? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
I think this is where I first loved Jo Jung-suk. He’s not the usual tall and cute korean but he is very charming. Oh my Ghost is one of my favorites too. 🙂