If we didn’t have our memories, then you can’t be together even in your heart. As long as you have your memory, you can be together always. – Prince Lee Gak
“Rooftop Prince” is a fusion sageuk combining the elements of an historical drama and a regular drama. It tells the story of Crown Prince Lee Gak (Park Yoochun) from the Joseon era, and his court of noblemen who cross over the modern world when his loved one, Park Ha (Han Ji Min) unexpectedly dies. He jumps 300 years in time to find her reincarnation. (Source: Soompi)
- Park Yoochun as Prince Lee Gak / Yong Tae-yong
- Han Ji-min as Park-ha / Hong Bu-yong
- Jeong Yu-mi as Hong Se-na / Hong Hwa-yong
- Lee Tae-sung as Yong Tae-mu / Prince Muchang
- Lee Tae-ri as Song Man-bo
- Jung Suk-won as Woo Yong-sool
- Choi Woo-shik as Do Chi-san
- Also known as Attic Prince
- Genre : Romance / Comedy / Drama / Time travel
- The series aired on SBS from March 21 to May 24, 2012 for 20 episodes.
This drama is hilarous, romantic, lighthearted yet serious.
You’ll be definitely hooked once you started watching this.
It kept me watching episode by episode.
I am very content with all the actors and characters.
The 3 Joseon man made the show more yummy and funny, clever and cute!
There are twists and turns around every corner. You’ll think you know what is going to happen, but you’re wrong.
The best part of this drama: solving the mystery. I love it when dramas made me think hard to try to solve the mystery.
The music is very catchy. My Fave: After a Long Time by Baek Ji Young.
Rooftop Prince is worth a watch.
My Overall Rating – 9.0/10 (All fairness to this drama, once you start watching it, you can’t stop. I loved every moment watching this drama.)
INSPIRING K-DRAMA QUOTES FROM ROOFTOP PRINCE
- Instead of constantly worrying about when we might have to part, I have decided to only think of the present time when you are beside me. Just like this moment. – Lee Gak
- A human being may lose his memories, but not his ability. – Tae Mu
- No matter which lifetime, if two people are meant to be together, they’ll always end up together. – Park Ha
Have you watched Rooftoop Prince? Share your ‘feels’!