All humans have sympathy. It’s different from compassion. If sympathy is feeling pity and bad for someone… Compassion won’t let you turn away from someone. – Jang Sook Ja
Shining Inheritance portrayed the love story between Go Eun Sung (Han Hyo Joo), whose life was turned upside down when her evil stepmother snatched away her inheritance and left her penniless, and Sun Woo Hwan (Lee Seung Gi), an immature spoiled successor to a famous Korean restaurant chain. (Source : Soompi)
- Han Hyo-joo as Go Eun-sung
- Lee Seung-gi as Sunwoo Hwan
- Bae Soo-bin as Park Joon-se
- Moon Chae-won as Yoo Seung-mi
- Also known as Brilliant Legacy
- Genre : Romance, Family Drama, Melodrama
- It aired on SBS from April 25 to July 26, 2009 on Saturdays and Sundays for 28 episodes.
- It was among the top-rated Korean dramas of the year; it maintained its number one spot in the viewership ratings chart for 20 consecutive weeks and reached a peak rating of 47.1% for its last episode.
- This is one of my favorite dramas. It’s a roller coaster ride of emotion throughout the whole show.
- This show made me cry, laugh, angry but happy.
- It really is filled with a lot of drama and confliction, but that’s what made it so good.
- Each episode had me guessing at what would happen next.
- I love everything in this drama, especially the characters. The acting in this show was brilliant!
- Han Hyo Joo and Lee Seung Gi scenes were definitely the highlights of this drama for me.
- I liked some of the OST.
- Lee Seung Gi pulled off his character amazingly well. He completely made me fall in love with him more.
- Definitely worth watching.
My Rating – 10/10
Have you seen Shining Inheritance? Let me know your thoughts in the comment below!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :