Didn’t you once tell me that you never know what could happen in life and that you should always give things a try? – Gong Woo-jin
Thirty But Seventeen Synopsis : Gong Woo-jin (Yang Se-jong) is a 30-year-old single man who works as a set designer. Due to a trauma he experienced 13 years ago, he does not want to have a relationship with others. When Woo Seo-ri (Shin Hye-sun) was 17, she fell into a coma. Thirteen years later, she wakes up from her coma, but she is now 30-years-old. Gong Woo-jin and Woo Seo-ri get involved with each other and fall in love. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Shin Hye-sun as Woo Seo-ri
- Yang Se-jong as Gong Woo-jin
- Ahn Hyo-seop as Yoo Chan
- Also known as Still 17
- Genre : Romance
- It aired on SBS’s Mondays and Tuesdays time slot from July 23 to September 18, 2018 for 32 episodes.
- An endearing, funny, sweet, healing, uplifting, beautiful story with a bunch of lovable characters.
- This is a feel good drama and the sincerity, love and wholehearted support that the characters have for one another will definitely warm your heart.
- The romance was just so lovely!
- The leads had great chemistry and I liked all the side characters.
- I loved the uncle/nephew relationship.
- I liked the fact that this drama didn’t need a villain to be good or keep you interested in the story.
- I would definitely recommend it, but just don’t expect something big or dramatic. Just go with the flow and enjoy the healing process.
My Rating – 8.5/10
Have you seen Thirty But Seventeen? Let me know your thoughts in the comment below!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :