Don’t run away again or cry on your own. The past you tried to run away from. I’ll read & see it all. -Lee Ahn
He is Psychometric Synopsis: 11 years ago, a big fire broke out at Yeongseong Apartment which took the lives of a young couple and left their 8-year-old son alone in this world. Ever since, the boy has the ability to look into the soul of an object or a person when he gets in a physical contact with them. Using his unusual ability, An wants to become a professional who assists criminal investigations with the prosecutor who saved him from the fire. One day, An meets a girl who has a painful secret that she wants no one to find out about. (Source: Viu)
- Park Jin-young as Lee Ahn
A young man who acquires the power of psychometry, the paranormal ability to read a person or object’s past or secrets by touching it or if these come into contact with his skin.
- Shin Ye-eun as Yoon Jae-in
A smart young woman whose father was framed for arson.
- Kim Kwon as Kang Sung-mo
He is a special investigation unit prosecutor who saved Lee Ahn in the fire that killed his parents.
- Kim Da-som as Eun Ji-soo
She is the investigator of the police special investigation unit.
- Also known as Psychometric Fellow
- Genre: Fantasy / Thriller / Mystery / Procedural / Romantic comedy
- It aired on tvN’s Mondays and Tuesdays time slot from March 11 to April 30, 2019 for 16 episodes.
- The series is directed by Kim Byung-soo (The Bride of Habaek, A Korean Odyssey)
The drama has everything : Romance, Suspense, Comedy, Supernatural elements, and more. It has some boring scenes but overall it’s really good.
All the actors were so good at portraying their role.
Park Jin Young and Shin Ye Eun have really nice chemistry but I liked more the chemistry of the second lead couple Kim Kwon and Kim Da Som.
I would still recommend giving it a try if you’re in for a mystery/thriller and light romance type drama.
My Overall Rating – 8.0/10 (The plot twist was quite predictable, and some parts of the story was slow/unnecessary but overall it was a good watch.
INSPIRING K-DRAMA QUOTES FROM HE IS PSYCHOMETRIC
- He who fights against a monster must be careful not to become one himself. If I look into a monster’s soul for too long, its soul will enter me too, and see me from within.
- If you miss the timing to treat a wound, it’s bound to become a scar.
- It’s strange how people can long for something that never happened. How people can physically ache for an almost. A nothing that could have been something.
- Learn from the past, and behave carefully in your present so that you don’t ruin your future.
- Learn to ignore bad words, you’ll find peace within yourself. If you let their words affect you, that means you let them win.
Have you watched He is Psychometric? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!