I only have a handful of happy memories.
Tune In for Love is a romance film about Mi Soo (Kim Go Eun) and Hyun Woo (Jung Hae In), who coincidentally reconnect after knowing each other for many years. While their timing was never right, the film draws the story of how the pair eventually find their way to each other. (Source : Soompi)
- Kim Go-eun as Kim Mi-soo
- Jung Hae-in as Cha Hyun-woo
- Tune in for Love is a 2019 South Korean romance film directed by Jung Ji-woo.
- Kim Go-eun has previously acted with Jung Hae-in in Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.
- Tune in for Love set a box office record for a romance film upon its opening day of August 28, 2019, garnering 173,562 admissions and surpassing the record previously held by A Werewolf Boy.
- In November 2019, Tune in for Love was screened at the London East Asia Film Festival, where Jung Hae-in won a popularity award.
- The movie had a nice vibe, refreshing and there were some really cute scenes but I still feel like it was missing something in the context/plot.
- The movie is saved by great acting skills of the main leads. Their interactions felt very natural.
- Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In’s chemistry is great and it’s fascinating to watch how they perfectly complement each other. I felt like I was falling in love with them as they fell in love with each other.
- Jung Hae In is born to play romantic roles. His smile and charms made me fall in love with him for the nth time.
- I recommend it to everyone who want to watch something more light and romantic.
My Rating – 8/10
Have you watched Tune in for Love? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
- Kim Go Eun’s Drama – The King: Eternal Monarch (2020)
- Jung Hae In’s Drama – A Piece of Your Mind (2020)