Korean Dramas To Watch in March 2021
Here are some of the Korean Dramas you might want to add to your March Plan-To-Watch List:
PREMIERING IN MARCH
“Mouse” is a mystery thriller set in a world where humans can identify psychopaths through a DNA test on a fetus in a mother’s womb.
- Lee Seung Gi (Vagabond) stars in the drama as Jung Ba Reum, an upstanding rookie police officer who is passionate about justice.
- Lee Hee Joon plays Go Moo Chi, a hardened detective whose parents were murdered when he was young and is willing to resort to any means necessary to avenge their deaths.
- Park Ju Hyun (Zombie Detective) plays the role of the tough high school student Oh Bong Yi.
- Kyung Soo Jin takes the role of the talented producing director (PD) Choi Hong Joo.
- Premiere Date : March 3
Based on a popular webtoon of the same name, “Love Alarm” is a romance drama set in an alternate reality where people find love through an application that alerts users when someone within a 10-meter radius has feelings for them. The first season told the story of Kim Jo Jo (Kim So Hyun), Hwang Sun Oh (Song Kang), and Lee Hye Yeong (Jung Ga Ram) as they faced a world in which people can only express their love through the app.
- Love Alarm” season 2 will premiere on March 12 via Netflix.
Described as a blend of mystery, romance, and comedy, “Revolutionary Sisters” is about three sisters whose entire family comes under suspicion when their mother is murdered in the middle of her divorce with their father.
- Yoon Joo Sang plays Lee Chul Soo, the patriarch of the family, while Hong Eun Hee, Jeon Hye Bin, and Go Won Hee play his daughters Lee Gwang Nam, Lee Gwang Sik, and Lee Gwang Tae.
- “Revolutionary Sisters” will premiere on March 13.
Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Navillera” will tell the story of Duk Chool, a man who begins ballet at the age of 70 (played by Park In Hwan), and Chae Rok, a 23-year-old ballerino who gets lost while chasing his dreams (played by Song Kang).
- “Navillera” will premiere on March 22.
“Joseon Exorcist” takes place after the establishment of the Joseon dynasty and is about the undead who come back to life after being killed by the royal family.
- Jang Dong Yoon (The Tale of Nokdu) stars as Prince Chungnyeong, a bookish young man who is forced into battle to protect Joseon from the evil spirits.
- Kam Woo Sung stars as King Taejong, a cold-blooded monarch who sets out to control the evil spirits who have taken over the kingdom but secretly harbors a sense of guilt at the bloodshed he participated in to help his father establish the Joseon dynasty.
- Park Sung Hoon also stars as Prince Yangnyeong, who enters into a dangerous contract with the evil spirits in order to protect his loved ones.
- “Joseon Exorcist” premieres on March 22.
“Oh My Ladylord” is a romantic comedy starring Lee Min Ki (The Beauty Inside) as a thriller drama writer named Han Bi Soo, who chooses not to date, and Nana as a rom-com actress named Oh Joo In, who is unable to date. Kang Min Hyuk (Hospital Ship) plays Jung Yoo Jin, a third-generation chaebol of a major cosmetics conglomerate who is also a long-time friend of Oh Joo In.
- The first episode of “Oh My Ladylord” will air on March 24.
ENDING IN MARCH
- “She Would Never Know” is a romantic drama about a straightforward junior who’s good looking, sexy and sincere and a senior who doesn’t like younger men. (Last episode: March 9)
- “L.U.C.A.: The Beginning” is about a person born strong and thrown alone into in an unknown world of ‘genetics’. (Last episode: March 9)
- Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) is about an unimaginable misfortune faced by three attractive female characters in their 30s, 40s and 50s, and the discord between married couples seeking true love. (Last episode: March 14)
- “The Penthouse 2” is a suspense revenge drama about twisted desires that cannot be fulfilled where real estate and education are No.1. A story about the solidarity and revenge of women who had no choice but to become evil for the sake of their children. (Last episode: March 27)
- “Times” is about a woman who lives in the year 2020 being connected with a man in the year 2015 through the phone. It’s a time-leaping thriller drama about the two saving the president from danger and Seo Jeong-in is the president’s daughter. The two characters are reporters in the drama. (Last episode: March 28)
YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT : Korean Dramas To Watch in February 2021
CURRENTLY AIRING IN MARCH
- “River Where the Moon Rises” is a story of Pyeong-kang who uses On-dal’s heart in dreams of becoming supreme king and the mournful love story of On-dal, who only makes foolish sacrifices.
- “Miss Monte-Cristo” portrays a woman who was driven to death by her trusted friends, returns to vow revenge and regains the life that was taken away from her.
- “Sisyphus: The Myth” is a fantasy mystery drama about the journey of Han Tae-seul, a genius engineer who tries to discover the existence of a hidden life in our world, and the Savior Kang Seo-hae, who has made a long and dangerous journey for him.
- “Hello, Me!” is a fantasy, coming-of-age, romantic comedy drama about a 37 year-old main character meeting his 17 year-old self.
- “Beyond Evil” is a story of two men who break down the law and principals to catch a serial killer.
- The drama “Vincenzo” is about a mafia consigliere who comes to Korea from Italy due to conflicts within the organization, gets linked with a veteran evil lawyer and embodies justice in a villain’s way, advocating a social comedy genre.
Synopsis Source : Soompi /Hancinema
What Korean dramas are you looking forward to watch in March?
FANGIRL CLANG PICKS:
- Oh My Ladylord (I like rom-com dramas)
Currently Watching: Mouse, Vincenzo and The Penthouse 2
Yayyy! Thank you for sharing this list! Watching Kdramas is one of my stress relievers, until I can’t control myself and binge watch haha.
Ang dami ko bet dito! I havent even finished Record of Youth hahaha i juat started watching Kdramas again since Oct last yr huli ko. Looking forward!
Wow these are so good! It is only annoying that these Korean dramas are not yet available in Netflix Australia. We have few selection unlike Netflix Philippines.
My daughter is sooo excited for the Season 2 of Love alarm. And I think today na un. She has been talking about it for a week na. I want to watch the Mouse parang na curious ako.