Where did it go wrong?
Sweet & Sour Synopsis: Faced with real-world opportunities and challenges, a couple endures the highs and lows of trying to make a long-distance relationship survive. Jang Hyuk (Jang Ki Yong) is a man who wants to have both work and love with his girlfriend Da Eun (Chae Soo Bin), and Bo Young (Krystal Jung) is a woman he meets in a new environment. It is a refreshing romantic comedy about the complicated relationships between three people who are experiencing different emotions. (Source: MyDramaList)
- Jang Ki-yong as Jang-hyuk
- Chae Soo-bin as Da-eun
- Krystal Jung as Han Bo-yeong
- Sweet & Sour is a 2021 South Korean romantic comedy film, based on the novel Initiation Love by Kurumi Inui.
- It was released on Netflix on June 4, 2021.
- A realistic portrayal of modern day relationships.
- The story covers a lot of issues and is really not a simple love expiration movie. If you are looking for a simple romance, stay away from this.
- This movie has great cast, who obviously did well in their respective roles.
- The last 10 minutes of the movie will leave you mind-blown. Shocking plot twist you will never expect.
- If you give this movie the attention it deserves it will show you a perfect ending that will leave you with a satisfying feeling.
My Overall Rating – 8.0/10 (Sweet & Sour simply give us sweet opening and sour ending.)
INSPIRING K-MOVIE QUOTES FROM SWEET & SOUR
- If it’s tough, then it’s love.
- If you miss a cab, you can wait for the next one. But if you lose a person… they’re lost for good.
Have you watched Sweet & Sour? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!