I thought I would not mind quietly disappearing from this world. But you made me want to live. I have always found it uncomfortable being with someone, but I like having you around. Seeing you hurt makes me angry. This is me saying I love you. – Woo Yeo
- Title: My Roommate Is a Gumiho
- Episodes: 16
- Aired: May 26, 2021 – Jul 15, 2021
- Original Network: iQiyi, tvN
- Also known as: Frightening Cohabitation
- Notes: Adapted from the webtoon “My Roommate Is a Gumiho” by Na
- Genre: Romantic Comedy | Fantasy
- Written by: Baek Sun Woo (What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim) and Choi Bo Rim (Touch Your Heart)
- Directed by: Nam Sung Woo (Kkondae Intern)
- Main Cast: Jang Ki Yong (Born Again) & Lee Hye Ri (Miss Lee)
- Synopsis: “My Roommate Is A Gumiho” is a romantic comedy that tells the thrilling and loving story of a nine-tailed fox who wants to become a human, Shin Woo-yeo, in order to retrieve the fox bead which has been protected by him for 999 years, is forced to live together with the cheerful female college student who accidentally swallowed it. (Source: iQiyi)
- There was laughter, sadness and a lot of feel-good vibes!
- It’s very fun and hilarious to watch.
- The series will definitely win the heart of any avid rom-com fans.
- The chemistry and interactions between the characters are the best. They chose the cast really well.
- Warning: Ki Yong’s smile will melt your heart.
- Hye Ri’s acting was so good and her comedy was hilarious.
- If you are undecided if you must watch this drama, this is the sign, WATCH IT.
My Rating – 8.5/10 (My Roommate Is A Gumiho was an entertaining watch with a very cute and sweet story.)
Have you watched My Roommate Is a Gumiho? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!