There are happy marriages and unhappy marriages. Some marriages with an unknown end, some with a known end. But our marriage is a marriage too. I fought with you everyday and packed my bags a few times. But I never thought this is the end. I’m never coming back. Let’s do our best. Live with energetic power until the day that we really do part ways. Fighting until then. – Han Ji Eun
- Title: Full House
- Episodes: 16
- Aired: Jul 14, 2004 – Sep 2, 2004
- Original Network: KBS2
- Notes: Adapted from the manhwa “Full House” by Won Soo Yeon
- Genre: Romantic Comedy
- Written by: Min Hyo-jung
- Directed by: Pyo Min Soo (Solitude)
- Main Cast: Rain (Sang Doo, Let’s Go To School) & Song Hye Kyo (Rays of Sunshine)
- Synopsis: Ji-eun is the original owner of Full House, a house built by her late father. When she loses ownership of the house to a famous actor, a comedic twist of fate brings them together under the same roof. (Source: Viki)
- It’s one of the most popular dramas out there for a reason.
- It is a sweet and funny story, and even if the idea is common in k-dramas, it still has its own unique spark.
- The lead actors were great. I loved their performances.
- Rain was so adorable on this drama (it’s the first drama I saw him in). His expressions are priceless.
- The series was fun to watch and it has its own unique spark because of the amazing chemistry of the main leads. I really loved and enjoyed their bickering and antics.
- I would strongly recommend this drama, for an easy heartfelt watch, to make you laugh and cry.
My Rating – 10/10 (Classic k-drama romcom with lots of clichés but it was fun and I enjoyed it.)
Have you watched Full House? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!